THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: North Carolina|
- Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale? Finding The Balance Between The Life You Envisioned, And The Life You Got
- Stand Up and Stick Out In a Crowded Market Because Nobody Notices Normal
- Creating the Perfect Customer Experience from a Motivational Speaker's Perspective
- The Storytelling Component When All You Have are Words and a Screen
- Leadership from a Storyteller's Perspective Because there is no "I" in leader either
- Using Storytelling To Sell Better, Lead Better, Market Better, and Impact Better Using Story To Create An Emotional Connection in Business
- The Money's In The Funny Laughing Your Way To Success
- Laughing Your Way To A Healthier You - Where Health and Humor Meet Learn To Love The Body You Have, While Working For The One You Want
Balanced Living | Change | Communications | Customer Service | Leadership | Marketing | Motivation | Personal Development | Sales | Stress Management | Women's Issues
One Southern Accent….A Thousand Characters, Motivational Speaker, Comedian,
Emcee, Award-Winning Storyteller, and Author.
Hilarious, Powerfully Motivating, Author of Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale?
and creator of Prides Hollow and the wacky cast of southern characters who make
you laugh, help you see beyond your obstacles, and teach you how to stand up
and stick out in a crowded market – because nobody notices normal.
Her side-splittingly funny one-woman shows have charmed audiences from coast
to coast, from board rooms to cruise ships. She is proof that you can deliver
content and entertainment at the same time. If you are looking for something
different this year, want to have your conference kicked off or closed in an
unforgettable way, Kelly Swanson can provide a fresh perspective.
Stressed out and facing a lot of change? Need a good laugh along with some
motivation? Need to fill seats for a community event? Then you need Kelly Swanson.
“I’m a motivational speaker and a comedian, which means I tell
you that you can do anything. Then I tell you I’m just kidding.”—Kelly
| Similar Speaker|
John M. Kennedy
John M. Kennedy, MD is the co-author of The 15 Minute Heart Cure: The Natural Way to Release Stress and Heal Your Heart in Just Minutes a Day. He is currently the Director of Preventive Cardiology and Wellness at Marina
As a Front-Row Leadership expert, Marilyn Sherman, CSP inspires people to take charge of their career and life with dynamic keynotes and workshops that focus on three things: vision, goal achievement and having a ‘no-more excuses’ mindset. It’s time to
Sally Lou Loveman
At 14 years old, Sally Lou Loveman sat in a talk show audience and spotted a girl on the set with a clipboard. She had no idea what this girl did, but Sally Lou knew she wanted to do it
Based in Washington, D.C., Katty Kay is lead anchor for BBC World News America. She covers the full gamut of American and global affairs—reporting on U.S. elections, the White House, Congress, Wall Street, global economies and