THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- Running the Gauntlet
- The Mirror Test: Is Your Company Really Breathing?
- Take the Plunge: Find Out How Social Media Can help you Grow Your Business
Author | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Social Media
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a global business celebrity and former Fortune 100 c-suite executive. From small business to international corporations, he puts his creativity and extraordinary entrepreneurial skills into play, launching ventures blending his leadership perspectives, insights into professional development, mass marketing prowess, and affinity for social media.
Mr. Hayzlett is a leading business expert, cited in numerous books, magazines, and newspapers worldwide, and a frequent television guest and commentator, having appeared on shows including MSNBC’s Your Business, Fox Business News, and NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump, among others.
Jeffrey Hayzlett is executive producer of a number of global television projects and Celebrity Editor of the largest circulation social media and business magazines in the world. With a strong following in business and social media communities, he’s recognized as one of the Top 10 c-suite Twitterers and a key influencer in the social media landscape.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless (2015)
- Likeable Leadership: A Collection of 65+ Inspirational Stories on Marketing, Your Career, Social Media & More (2013)
- Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits (2012)
- The Mirror Test
- The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing? (2011)
| Similar Speaker|
Founded in 1993, the kathy ireland® Worldwide brand, celebrates a lifestyle. The missions of “…finding solutions for families, especially busy moms™,” “…finding solutions for people in love™,” and “…finding solutions for business people™,” translates to all kiWW® collections, including: fashion,
A Silicon Valley icon and philanthropist for the past three decades, Steve Wozniak helped shape the computing industry with his design of Apple's first line of products the Apple I and II and influenced the popular Macintosh. In 1976,
Jim McCann is a highly successful entrepreneur whose vision and energy have helped grow 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, the company he founded in 1976, into the world's leading florist and gift company. His focus on customer relationships and his willingness to embrace
Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur & Author.
- A respected forecaster of how events and upcoming trends—tech, financial markets and especially the impact of Washington politics—will affect business and the economy
- As a journalist, private investor,