THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: South Carolina|
- Lessons Learned in Igniting Word of Mouth Movements
- It Only Takes One: Igniting Word of Mouth Movements with the First Conversation
- Bringing Sexy Back to Offline Word of Mouth Marketing: Driving Online Programs with Offline Engagement
Branding | Communications | Marketing | Customer Service
Geno Church is the Word of Mouth Inspiration Officer at Brains on Fire, but he considers himself more of a pathfinder for the firm's clients. He has walked down the path with Fiskars Brands, Best Buy, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, the American Booksellers Association, Charleston Parks Conservancy, the U.S. Office of National Drug Control Policy, Love146, and Rage Against the Haze (South Carolina's youth-led anti-tobacco movement). He likes uncovering the DNA of sustainable word of mouth movements.
Geno Church has spoken around the world at places such as the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA), the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), American Marketing Association (AMA), and the World Africa Customer Management Conference.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable Word of Mouth Movements
| Similar Speaker|
Debbie Allen has built and sold numerous highly successful companies in diverse industries. At the young age of 19 she became a successful entrepreneur and part owner of a car rental business in northwest Indiana. The rental company
Elaine Allison, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) is a Customer Care Advocate. She has helped many clients become #1 in their industry in customer care. Some clients have achieved such success with Elaine’s help that they have had to
Appointed by Southwest Airlines CEO as their Official "Ambassador of FUN"
· 3 Decades Speaking on Southwest's Best-Practices & Positive Culture
· Recipient of Southwest Airlines most Prestigious Once-a-Year Award, the President's Award (recognizing the one individual that most exemplified everything Southwest
TJ Schier is the President and Founder of SMART Restaurant Group and Incentivize Solutions. Incentivize Solutions provides custom training materials and guest service programs to help companies become more effective.
Mr. Schier has developed