- Finding Success In A World Full Of Failure
- The 5 Most Important People In The World
- The Ugly Duckling and How I Learned To Fly
- 50 Social Media Marketing Ideas
- Disruptive Opportunities: Leading Through Chaos
- Your Google Gameplan: Getting Found On the Internet
- The 5 Big Things You Need To Know About Social Media Right Now
- Why Lady Gaga Has Fans and You Do not
- Location, location, location!
- Social Media In Higher Education: the Promise & the Peril
- Overwhelmed and Overcome: Technology Saturation and the Coming Crisis
- The 51 1/2 Things You Can Do With Google
- Generation Why?: Who Generation Y Is and Why You Better Figure It Out
- Technology and Leadership
Economy | Education | Social Media | Leadership
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small business development, social media, leadership, motivational
topics, and training & development. He has written 4 books on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google, and his humorous and entertaining speaking style leaves audiences
with the ideas and tools they need to become a success and grow.
Mr. Holt is the Director of the Training Division at Savant Learning Systems
in Martin, Tennessee; he has a Master’s of Business Administration degree
from The University of Tennessee at Martin, and has taught both Computer Science
and Economics courses in higher education for 13 years.
Steve Holt is also a member of Rotary International, a Rotary Paul Harris
Fellow, and regularly contributes his time and efforts helping his local club
and Rotary clubs both internationally and all over the country. He is a contributing
writer at dad-o-matic.com where he writes about being a dad. Mr. Holt and his
wife reside in Martin, TN, with their 4 children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Google Gameplan: The Guide To Getting Found On the Internet (2012)
- Twitter for Business (2012)
- The Facebook Guide For Small Business (2011)
- Unlocking Google: The Hidden Side of Google You Never Knew (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
C.C. Chapman is a dynamic speaker and business consultant who always delivers
results. He brings years of hands on business knowledge combined with one of the
most passionate hearts to the stage every time he talks and every client engagement.
Tim Sanders is the maverick CEO of Los Angeles tech start-up Net Minds and founder of research firm Deeper Media Incorporated. Prior to these positions, he was the Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo, as well as its Leadership Coach
Erik Qualman has recently advised and given international keynotes with the following:
Coach, Sony PlayStation, National Restaurant Association, IBM, Facebook, ADP,
Credit Union League, Starbucks, M&M/Mars, Cartier, Raytheon, Home Furnishings
Association, Montblanc, TEDx, Polo, UGG, Nokia, Google, AutoTrader and more.
Fred Gleeck is a leading expert, consultant, and author with over 25 years experience in the field of information marketing. In addition to creating and selling his own information products, he teaches others how to use the marketing systems