- Finding Success In A World Full Of Failure
- The 5 Most Important People In The World
- The Ugly Duckling and How I Learned To Fly
- 50 Social Media Marketing Ideas
- Disruptive Opportunities: Leading Through Chaos
- Your Google Gameplan: Getting Found On the Internet
- The 5 Big Things You Need To Know About Social Media Right Now
- Why Lady Gaga Has Fans and You Do not
- Location, location, location!
- Social Media In Higher Education: the Promise & the Peril
- Overwhelmed and Overcome: Technology Saturation and the Coming Crisis
- The 51 1/2 Things You Can Do With Google
- Generation Why?: Who Generation Y Is and Why You Better Figure It Out
- Technology and Leadership
Economy | Education | Social Media | Leadership
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small business development, social media, leadership, motivational
topics, and training & development. He has written 4 books on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google, and his humorous and entertaining speaking style leaves audiences
with the ideas and tools they need to become a success and grow.
Mr. Holt is the Director of the Training Division at Savant Learning Systems
in Martin, Tennessee; he has a Master’s of Business Administration degree
from The University of Tennessee at Martin, and has taught both Computer Science
and Economics courses in higher education for 13 years.
Steve Holt is also a member of Rotary International, a Rotary Paul Harris
Fellow, and regularly contributes his time and efforts helping his local club
and Rotary clubs both internationally and all over the country. He is a contributing
writer at dad-o-matic.com where he writes about being a dad. Mr. Holt and his
wife reside in Martin, TN, with their 4 children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Google Gameplan: The Guide To Getting Found On the Internet (2012)
- Twitter for Business (2012)
- The Facebook Guide For Small Business (2011)
- Unlocking Google: The Hidden Side of Google You Never Knew (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Susan Schmidt Bies submitted her resignation as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, effective March 30, 2007.
Ms. Bies, who had been a member of the Board since December 7, 2001, submitted her resignation
As co-author of The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre & Every Business a Stage (Harvard Business School Press, 1999), James H. Gilmore literally wrote the book that spawned worldwide interest in experience design, customer experience management, and experiential marketing.
Jeff Saperstein is an adjunct professor at San Francisco State University Graduate School of Business where he teaches courses in international marketing case studies and marketing planning to an international student body. He teaches business professionals in marketing workshops
John C. Bogle is founder of The Vanguard Group, Inc., and president of the Bogle
Financial Markets Research Center. He created Vanguard in 1974 and served as chairman
and CEO until 1996 and senior chairman until 2000. He graduated from