- Finding Success In A World Full Of Failure
- The 5 Most Important People In The World
- The Ugly Duckling and How I Learned To Fly
- 50 Social Media Marketing Ideas
- Disruptive Opportunities: Leading Through Chaos
- Your Google Gameplan: Getting Found On the Internet
- The 5 Big Things You Need To Know About Social Media Right Now
- Why Lady Gaga Has Fans and You Do not
- Location, location, location!
- Social Media In Higher Education: the Promise & the Peril
- Overwhelmed and Overcome: Technology Saturation and the Coming Crisis
- The 51 1/2 Things You Can Do With Google
- Generation Why?: Who Generation Y Is and Why You Better Figure It Out
- Technology and Leadership
Economy | Education | Social Media | Leadership
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small business development, social media, leadership, motivational
topics, and training & development. He has written 4 books on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google, and his humorous and entertaining speaking style leaves audiences
with the ideas and tools they need to become a success and grow.
Mr. Holt is the Director of the Training Division at Savant Learning Systems
in Martin, Tennessee; he has a Master’s of Business Administration degree
from The University of Tennessee at Martin, and has taught both Computer Science
and Economics courses in higher education for 13 years.
Steve Holt is also a member of Rotary International, a Rotary Paul Harris
Fellow, and regularly contributes his time and efforts helping his local club
and Rotary clubs both internationally and all over the country. He is a contributing
writer at dad-o-matic.com where he writes about being a dad. Mr. Holt and his
wife reside in Martin, TN, with their 4 children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Google Gameplan: The Guide To Getting Found On the Internet (2012)
- Twitter for Business (2012)
- The Facebook Guide For Small Business (2011)
- Unlocking Google: The Hidden Side of Google You Never Knew (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Tom Lanseer turns barrier-breaking principles into tangible, measurable results. And he learned to do it in the real world. As a black belt and captain of the U.S. Karate Team, Tom Lanseer focused the vision of his novice contenders
As one of the most decorated female athletes of all-time, Jackie Joyner-Kersee dominated the track and field circuit for 13 years and won three gold, one silver, and two bronze medals, spanning four Olympic Games during her illustrious career.
Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting
customer service and building service cultures.
Rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker
Magazine, Ron presents powerful insights and global best practices from
Dr. Jay Strack is an effective communicator author and minister from Orlando, Florida, who has devoted his life to helping people become winners. Having overcome his own drug addiction as an adolescent, he believes, "If I can overcome, anyone