- Finding Success In A World Full Of Failure
- The 5 Most Important People In The World
- The Ugly Duckling and How I Learned To Fly
- 50 Social Media Marketing Ideas
- Disruptive Opportunities: Leading Through Chaos
- Your Google Gameplan: Getting Found On the Internet
- The 5 Big Things You Need To Know About Social Media Right Now
- Why Lady Gaga Has Fans and You Do not
- Location, location, location!
- Social Media In Higher Education: the Promise & the Peril
- Overwhelmed and Overcome: Technology Saturation and the Coming Crisis
- The 51 1/2 Things You Can Do With Google
- Generation Why?: Who Generation Y Is and Why You Better Figure It Out
- Technology and Leadership
Economy | Education | Social Media | Leadership
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small business development, social media, leadership, motivational
topics, and training & development. He has written 4 books on Facebook, Twitter,
and Google, and his humorous and entertaining speaking style leaves audiences
with the ideas and tools they need to become a success and grow.
Mr. Holt is the Director of the Training Division at Savant Learning Systems
in Martin, Tennessee; he has a Master’s of Business Administration degree
from The University of Tennessee at Martin, and has taught both Computer Science
and Economics courses in higher education for 13 years.
Steve Holt is also a member of Rotary International, a Rotary Paul Harris
Fellow, and regularly contributes his time and efforts helping his local club
and Rotary clubs both internationally and all over the country. He is a contributing
writer at dad-o-matic.com where he writes about being a dad. Mr. Holt and his
wife reside in Martin, TN, with their 4 children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Google Gameplan: The Guide To Getting Found On the Internet (2012)
- Twitter for Business (2012)
- The Facebook Guide For Small Business (2011)
- Unlocking Google: The Hidden Side of Google You Never Knew (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Whether as a lawyer, businessman or community leader, Robert M. Hertzberg has demonstrated a commitment to bringing people together and solving complex problems. As Speaker of the California State Assembly, twice Democrats and Republicans unanimously elected him from 2000-2002.
Matthew E. May is an internationally recognized thought leader on strategy, innovation, and lean. Working as a solo advisor and coach, he specializes in helping senior executives and their teams craft winning strategies and develop innovative approaches that result in
Dr. Richard Ruhe is a motivational speaker, as well as a celebrated corporate consultant and trainer. Throughout his highly-spirited presentations on productivity improvement, change, and customer loyalty, Dr. Richard Ruhe insightfully connects with attendees' core issues and inspires a
As a former Worldwide Director, Executive Board Member, and a Chief Operating Officer, Dale Moss brings you experience and wisdom directly from "the arena." He started as a sales reservation agent, and over the course of 30 years, he