THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- You Are a Brand!
- Breakthrough Branding: Transform Your Small Idea Into a Big Brand
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success
- Leadership Brand: Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Brand Your Business! Brand Yourself!
- Closing the Sale with Your Brand
- Personal Power: The Soft Skills That Mean So Much
- Social Power: Networking Ph.D.
- Communication Power: The Art of Pitching and Persuasion
- Creative Power: The Innovative Branding Mindset
- Brand Strategy: 13 Brand Strategies to Grow Your Business Into a Big Brand
Author | Branding | Leadership
Catherine Kaputa is a personal branding strategist, speaker, and author. From Madison Avenue to Wall Street to the halls of academe, she perfected how to brand and market products, places, and companies. She learned brand strategy under Al Ries and Jack Trout at Trout & Ries Advertising. She led the award-winning “I Love New York” campaign at Wells Rich Greene. For over ten years, she was SVP and Director of Advertising and Community Affairs at Smith Barney, and she developed and taught a branding course at NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Kaputa is the author of You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, which won the Ben Franklin award for Best Career Book, and is a Top 10 Business Book in China. (The book has been translated into ten languages.) She also authored a book on women's leadership, The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009). Her new book is Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand (April, 2012).
Catherine Kaputa has given keynote talks on personal branding, women's issues, business leadership, and entrepreneurship at a wide range of corporations and organizations as part of talent development, motivational meetings, client and sales force meetings, diversity and women's initiatives, and small business groups. Her past clients include PepsiCo, Microsoft, AT&T, Citi, Intel, Whirlpool, UBS, Cardinal Health, Marsh, ADP, Dow Jones, and others.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand (June 2012)
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009)
- You Are a Brand: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success (2007)
| Similar Speaker|
Barbara Corcoran’s credentials include straight D’s in high school and college and twenty jobs by the time she turned twenty-three. It was her next job that would make her one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country when she
Stephen C. Goodall is President of J.D. Power and Associates, with administrative responsibility for all operations conducted by the firm. Based at the firm's Westlake Village, California, corporate headquarters, he oversees the firm's daily operations there, as well as
A young entrepreneur, an industry pioneer, a highly regarded marketing expert, and a man who has surpassed new heights of commercial and financial success are just a few ways people have described Daymond John. Over the last 20 years,
Geno Church is the Word of Mouth Inspiration Officer at Brains on Fire, but he considers himself more of a pathfinder for the firm's clients. He has walked down the path with Fiskars Brands, Best Buy, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation,