THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- You Are a Brand!
- Breakthrough Branding: Transform Your Small Idea Into a Big Brand
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success
- Leadership Brand: Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Brand Your Business! Brand Yourself!
- Closing the Sale with Your Brand
- Personal Power: The Soft Skills That Mean So Much
- Social Power: Networking Ph.D.
- Communication Power: The Art of Pitching and Persuasion
- Creative Power: The Innovative Branding Mindset
- Brand Strategy: 13 Brand Strategies to Grow Your Business Into a Big Brand
Author | Branding | Leadership
Catherine Kaputa is a personal branding strategist, speaker, and author. From Madison Avenue to Wall Street to the halls of academe, she perfected how to brand and market products, places, and companies. She learned brand strategy under Al Ries and Jack Trout at Trout & Ries Advertising. She led the award-winning “I Love New York” campaign at Wells Rich Greene. For over ten years, she was SVP and Director of Advertising and Community Affairs at Smith Barney, and she developed and taught a branding course at NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Kaputa is the author of You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, which won the Ben Franklin award for Best Career Book, and is a Top 10 Business Book in China. (The book has been translated into ten languages.) She also authored a book on women's leadership, The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009). Her new book is Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand (April, 2012).
Catherine Kaputa has given keynote talks on personal branding, women's issues, business leadership, and entrepreneurship at a wide range of corporations and organizations as part of talent development, motivational meetings, client and sales force meetings, diversity and women's initiatives, and small business groups. Her past clients include PepsiCo, Microsoft, AT&T, Citi, Intel, Whirlpool, UBS, Cardinal Health, Marsh, ADP, Dow Jones, and others.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand (June 2012)
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009)
- You Are a Brand: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success (2007)
| Similar Speaker|
Michael Guillen, Ph.D. can be seen weekly on The History Channel's
popular new primetime series "Where Did It Come From?" Each week,
he travels the world in search of the ancient roots of everything we presume to
constitute modern life--from
In 1987, when Alephonsion, (Alepho) Deng was seven years old, his village in Southern Sudan was attacked by his own government troops. To avoid capture he ran into the night with many other young boys.
The Interrogator behind Saddam Hussein's Capture
American Patriot and Proven Military Veteran. Eric B. Maddox is a recipient of the National Intelligence Medal of Achievement, Defense Intelligence Agency Director’s Award, Legion of Merit, and Bronze Star, for
Writer and commentator, Frank Deford is the author of seventeen books. His latest novel, Bliss, Remembered, is a love story set at the 1936 Berlin Olympics and World War II. Publishers Weekly gives a starred review to Bliss,