THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- You Are a Brand!
- Breakthrough Branding: Transform Your Small Idea Into a Big Brand
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success
- Leadership Brand: Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Brand Your Business! Brand Yourself!
- Closing the Sale with Your Brand
- Personal Power: The Soft Skills That Mean So Much
- Social Power: Networking Ph.D.
- Communication Power: The Art of Pitching and Persuasion
- Creative Power: The Innovative Branding Mindset
- Brand Strategy: 13 Brand Strategies to Grow Your Business Into a Big Brand
Author | Branding | Leadership
Catherine Kaputa is a personal branding strategist, speaker, and author. From Madison Avenue to Wall Street to the halls of academe, she perfected how to brand and market products, places, and companies. She learned brand strategy under Al Ries and Jack Trout at Trout & Ries Advertising. She led the award-winning “I Love New York” campaign at Wells Rich Greene. For over ten years, she was SVP and Director of Advertising and Community Affairs at Smith Barney, and she developed and taught a branding course at NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Kaputa is the author of You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, which won the Ben Franklin award for Best Career Book, and is a Top 10 Business Book in China. (The book has been translated into ten languages.) She also authored a book on women's leadership, The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009). Her new book is Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand (April, 2012).
Catherine Kaputa has given keynote talks on personal branding, women's issues, business leadership, and entrepreneurship at a wide range of corporations and organizations as part of talent development, motivational meetings, client and sales force meetings, diversity and women's initiatives, and small business groups. Her past clients include PepsiCo, Microsoft, AT&T, Citi, Intel, Whirlpool, UBS, Cardinal Health, Marsh, ADP, Dow Jones, and others.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand (June 2012)
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009)
- You Are a Brand: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success (2007)
| Similar Speaker|
Dr. Graeme Codrington is an expert on the new world of work and multi-generational
workplaces. He is a keynote presenter, author, futurist, facilitator and strategy
consultant working across multiple industries and sectors. His unique style
Stan Lee, born Stanley Martin Lieber, is an American writer and editor, who,
along with co-creators Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, introduced complex characters
and a thoroughly shared universe into superhero comic books. His success helped
Bill Dresselhaus is currently a Joint Invited Professor of Product Design, Mechanical and Systems Design Engineering, and Intellectual Property at the International Design school for Advanced Studies (IDAS), the Mechanical and Systems Engineering Design (MSDE) department, and the Law School
Rana Florida is the CEO of the Creative Class Group, managing new business development, marketing, consulting, research and global operations. The firm’s clients include BMW, Starwood, IBM, Philips, Pinewood Studios, Zappos, and Johnson & Johnson to name just a