THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- You Are a Brand!
- Breakthrough Branding: Transform Your Small Idea Into a Big Brand
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success
- Leadership Brand: Brand Yourself as a Leader
- Brand Your Business! Brand Yourself!
- Closing the Sale with Your Brand
- Personal Power: The Soft Skills That Mean So Much
- Social Power: Networking Ph.D.
- Communication Power: The Art of Pitching and Persuasion
- Creative Power: The Innovative Branding Mindset
- Brand Strategy: 13 Brand Strategies to Grow Your Business Into a Big Brand
Author | Branding | Leadership
Catherine Kaputa is a personal branding strategist, speaker, and author. From Madison Avenue to Wall Street to the halls of academe, she perfected how to brand and market products, places, and companies. She learned brand strategy under Al Ries and Jack Trout at Trout & Ries Advertising. She led the award-winning “I Love New York” campaign at Wells Rich Greene. For over ten years, she was SVP and Director of Advertising and Community Affairs at Smith Barney, and she developed and taught a branding course at NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Kaputa is the author of You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, which won the Ben Franklin award for Best Career Book, and is a Top 10 Business Book in China. (The book has been translated into ten languages.) She also authored a book on women's leadership, The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009). Her new book is Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand (April, 2012).
Catherine Kaputa has given keynote talks on personal branding, women's issues, business leadership, and entrepreneurship at a wide range of corporations and organizations as part of talent development, motivational meetings, client and sales force meetings, diversity and women's initiatives, and small business groups. Her past clients include PepsiCo, Microsoft, AT&T, Citi, Intel, Whirlpool, UBS, Cardinal Health, Marsh, ADP, Dow Jones, and others.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea into a Big Brand (June 2012)
- The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset for Business Success (2009)
- You Are a Brand: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success (2007)
| Similar Speaker|
David Breashears is a world-class filmmaker, adventurer, and mountaineer whose work has taken him all over the world including remote locations in China, Nepal, India, Tibet, Pakistan, South America, Tibet, and Africa. He has also reached the top of
Hattie Hill has over twenty years experience as a businesswoman, professional speaker and international management consultant. Her expertise in Global Leadership, Customer Service and Diversity has been shared with major organizations throughout the United States, Europe, South Africa, Australia,
Adam Armbruster consults regional and mid-size companies across America, building sales and profit results. He has consulted thousands of regional and national clients including QVC.com, Midas, RC Wiley (Berkshire Hathaway Co.), McDonald's, Pea Pod On-Line Grocery, Choice Brand Hotels,
Joe Calloway is a performance expert who helps companies align people, culture, and strategy to drive results.
Mr. Calloway is the author of four groundbreaking business books, including the best-selling Becoming A Category of One, which received rave reviews from The