- Success (based on Adamsí new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbertís Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, Godís Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Captain Larry Brudnicki is the real-life Captain of the Coast Guard ship that
performed two dramatic rescues during the storm that became known as The Perfect
Storm, and inspired the book that was on the New York Times best-seller
Lisa Bloom is an award winning journalist, television legal analyst, trial attorney, and daughter of renowned women's rights attorney, Gloria Allred. She has been a daily fixture on American television for the last decade. She is currently a
Peter Bregman, CEO of Bregman Partners, Inc., is the author of 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, Get the Right Things Done, and Point B: A Short Guide to Leading a Big Change. He writes a weekly column,
Peter Sims is the author of a forthcoming book from Simon & Schuster: Free Press entitled Little Bets--How small, strategically placed bets combined with a creative process and rigorous testing can produce great outcomes.
Previously, Mr. Sims was coauthor with