THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adamsí new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbertís Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, Godís Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Howard Hyden is not your typical speaker! He is an astute and very successful
businessman who brings over 25 years of in-the-trenches experience, leadership,
and reality-based ideas from some of the nation's leading companies. He is an
extremely high-energy, engaging,
After earning his B.S. and M.S. in Secondary Education, Dale Henry completed his Ph.D. in 1991 with a concentration in the area of Adult and Continuing Education. He has served as an educator, administrator, author, speaker, trainer, consultant and
††††††††††† Adam Leipzig is one of those rare leaders who have the ability to truly deliver. As a game-changing Senior Executive with Walt Disney Pictures and President of National Geographic Films, Adam Leipzig oversaw some of the
Peter Sims is the author of a forthcoming book from Simon & Schuster: Free Press entitled Little Bets--How small, strategically placed bets combined with a creative process and rigorous testing can produce great outcomes.
Previously, Mr. Sims was coauthor with