- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Dr. Phillip C. McGraw has single-handedly galvanized millions of people to get real about their own behavior and create a more positive life. His nationally syndicated television show, Dr. Phil, has been making headlines and breaking records since its September
Dan Thurmon is the author of two books, a renowned speaker, and a recognized expert in delivering peak performances – on stage and in the workplace. As president of Motivation Works, Inc., he has worked with hundreds
Joseph MacInnis M.D. is a medical doctor who spent three decades studying the physiology and psychology of men and women working under the sea. Between 1964 and 1994, he led thirty expeditions and logged more than 5,000 hours under
As a lecturer on the "The Subconscious Aspects of Business," Anthony Galie has regularly appeared before major industrial, manufacturing and business associations, medical groups, and major corporations throughout the United States. His clients include Prudential Insurance, FedEx, Wal-Mart, Sprint,