THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adamsí new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbertís Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, Godís Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Steve Siebold, CSP, was a prodigy--on the National Junior Tennis Tour from 1971-1982, capturing 57 singles and doubles titles. He went on to play NCAA Division 1 Tennis, and was drafted by Yugoslavia to compete on the European Club
Dr. Phillip C. McGraw has single-handedly galvanized millions of people to get real about their own behavior and create a more positive life. His nationally syndicated television show, Dr. Phil, has been making headlines and breaking records since its September
Mia Hamm is widely recognized as the world's best all-around women's soccer player. At the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games she proved it by leading her team to Team Gold in front of 80,000 screaming fans in Athens, Georgia. The Games
Pat Allen, Ph.D. is the author of numerous books, including her longtime bestseller Getting to 'I Do' published by William Morrow, now in its 32nd printing! Other book titles include Staying Married and Loving it, Conversational Rape, It's a