- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Zonya Foco is one of the most exciting, inspiring, vital and unforgettable speakers in America. She has made it her mission to make nutrition and fitness exciting, fun, and life-changing, and she is a life force for
Harvard Business Review, CNBC, and Fast Company have called Bill Jensen today's foremost expert on work complexity and cutting through clutter to what really matters. He has spent the past two decades studying how work gets done. Much
Millions know Geri Jewell best as "Cousin Geri" from the groundbreaking NBC sitcom, The Facts of Life, but that is all changing. She has secured the role as Jewel on the Emmy-winning HBO hit series, Deadwood, has a
Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting
customer service and building service cultures.
Rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker
Magazine, Ron presents powerful insights and global best practices from