THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
· On March 1, 1978 - survived a fiery DC-10 plane crash that transformed her life in seconds and inspired her to testify to change airline safety regulations.
· On March 1, 2002 - was diagnosed with Stage III Melanoma and
Scott Chesney, a two-time world traveler and a navigator of life with paralysis for two decades, has been described as a “profile in courage,” “a master of living life to its fullest,” and “a commander in change,” while addressing over
Celia Sandys, daughter of Sir Winston Churchill's eldest child, is an internationally acclaimed author, journalist, television presenter, and speaker. She is now organizing a series of exclusive tours based on her grandfather's travels around the world.
Ms. Sandys has published
Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride! Christine Cashen delivers a fastpaced, hilarious program with useful content that makes her a sought after speaker worldwide. For more than 15 years, she has jazzed an amazing variety of audiences throughout the