- Success (based on Adamsí new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbertís Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, Godís Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Mark Scharenbroich has built his speaking career by working in both business and
education, discovering how some of the best organizations and leaders create a
culture that encourages people to perform at a higher level. His messages improve
Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, author, professional speaker and business leader, is
the founder and CEO of Cathcart Institute, Inc. (founded in 1977), a think tank
of advisors to Business Owners, Leaders and Executives in the areas of business
The son of a Welsh army officer, Tom Whittaker worked as a rig diver in the North Atlantic and as a nightclub bouncer in Gibraltar. In 1976 he arrived in the U.S. having worked passage delivering a 65-foot yacht
Danny Cox is an accelerationist, or one who causes faster movement, higher efficiency, and increased productivity. President of Acceleration Unlimited, Danny Cox is a professional keynote speaker, with themes built around his personal record of high performance, leadership, and