THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Jonny Moseley was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 1975 and he hit snow for the first time in Squaw Valley when his family relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1978. Although he was
Robert Tercek is one of the world’s most prolific creators of interactive
content. He has created breakthrough entertainment experiences on every digital
platform, including satellite television, game consoles, broadband Internet, interactive
television and mobile networks. His expertise spans television, telecommunications
1993, Bill Maher created the perfect forum for his quick-witted comedic talents: Politically Incorrect on Comedy Central. Bill Maher brought together some of the most interesting politicians, entertainers, and journalists who then participated in controversial, topical, and comical discussions.
Sherry Bebitch Jeffe
Sherry Bebitch Jeffe, Ph.D., is Senior Fellow, School of Policy, Planning and Development at the University of Southern California and the political analyst for KNBC, Los Angeles.
In the 2000-election cycle Dr. Jeffe also served as political analyst for