THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
International business journalist Rebecca A. Fannin is the author of the well-received book, Silicon Dragon--How China is Winning the Tech Race (McGraw-Hill, 2008).
Ms. Fannin has 16 years experience covering global trends in business, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Veteran National Public Radio (NPR) science correspondent and award-winning TV journalist Ira Flatow is the host of Talk of the Nation: Science Friday®. He anchors the show each Friday, bringing radio and Internet listeners world wide a lively, informative
Sonia Manzano has been a presence on Public Television since the 1970's. Raised in the South Bronx, she attended the High School of Performing Arts. A scholarship took her to Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and in her
Elizabeth Sloan, Ph.D. is President of Sloan Trends (ST), a 20 year San Diego-based consultancy focused on creating sustainable business building ideas and customer-centric solutions for the U.S. and global food, beverage, supplement, foodservice, ingredient and commodity board marketers. ST