- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
Tom Rath is an expert on the role of human behavior in business, health, and economics. He has been described by the media and business leaders as one of the greatest thinkers and non-fiction writers of his generation.
Mr. Rath has
Barbara Sher is a business owner, career counselor, and the best-selling author of six books on goal achievement and teamwork. She has taught team building, goal-achievement, communication skills, networking and brainstorming in schools, companies and at conferences all over
Michael Bosworth is noted for founding and growing Solution Selling®, one
of the most successful virtual companies in the B2B arena. He is currently involved
in two start-ups, Mike Bosworth Leadership and WeConcile®. MBL teaches Story
Seekers™ workshops. The workshops
Keith Wyche knows what it takes to be one of the highest ranking African American executives in the U.S. And, organizations such as Microsoft, NY Life, Northrop Grumman, GE, Black Recruiters Network and National Association for