THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Success (based on Adams’ new book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big)
Author | Entertainment | Media | After Dinner Speaker | Celebrity | HR / Workplace | Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development
Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip that runs in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, on Dilbert.com, and all over the Internet.
Mr. Adams is the author of The Dilbert Principle (#1 NYT best seller), Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, The Dilbert Future, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel, The Joy of Work, God’s Debris, The Religion War, Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey-Brain.
Scott has failed at more things than most people have ever tried. He has been a banker, software developer, hypnotist, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, owner of two restaurants, inventor, and serial entrepreneur. Those experiences are the backdrop for his newest book on success: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
Scott Adams is also co-founder of startup CalendarTree.com.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life (2013)
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book (2013)
- Your New Job Title Is "Accomplice": A Dilbert Book (Dilbert Collections) (2013)
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (Dilbert Collections) (2012)
- Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (Dilbert Collections)(2012)
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You? (Dilbert) (2011)
- Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert (2008)
- Thriving on Vague Objectives (2005)
- God's Debris(2001)
- Religion War (2004)
| Similar Speaker|
The lights go down and the excited chatter subsides as the audience turns toward the spotlight on the far side of the room. Suddenly an explosion of shouts and cheers erupts through the crowd as an energizing beat surges
People often ask, “When was your first show?” Jason responds, “3rd Grade”. It was his reward for having been quiet the whole day. As he began impersonating Pee Wee Herman, as well as the teachers throughout the school, Jason’s classmates
Jan McInnis is a corporate comedian and comedy writer and the author of Finding the Funny FAST. Her life is full of "finding the funny." She--and the audiences who continually rate her programs "hilarious"--wouldn't have it any other
Need laughs? Try the clean, clever, hilarious comedy of Rob Weinstein. He has
performed stand-up comedy across the United States and around the world, including
appearances on NBC, MTV, FOX, Lifetime and three different shows on Comedy Central.
Rob Weinstein's sharp