THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
No videos listed.
- Learn How High Achievers Model Winning Thoughts, Actions and Behaviors
- The 7 Secrets to Scientific Selling--How To Sell More, Work Less and Build Customers for Life
- One Day to Change Your Life Forever--How To Change Anything in Your Life Starting Today
- Becoming a Hero in the Age of Celebrities--How To Create Abundance Using Integrity-Based Leadership
Balanced Living | Change | Inspiration | Leadership | Sales
Joe Roberts is an inspirational example of overcoming adversity and managing change. In 1989 he was living under a bridge as a homeless skid row street person. Today he is an author, CEO and internationally sought after professional speaker who motivates and inspires audiences worldwide.
Today, Mr. Roberts delivers his keynote messages at conferences, conventions, and special events, teaching people how to profit from adversity. He also teaches people how to tap into the unconquerable power of the human spirit and rise above.
As the President and CEO of an extremely successful multimedia company, Joe Roberts has faced and overcome key business challenges, which confront every modern organization. The most effective leaders in society are those rare individuals who can inspire their audience with a passion that can only come from personal experience.
In Mr. Roberts book, 7 Secrets to Profit from Adversity--Success Against All Odds, he maps out exactly how to profit from hard times.
Joe Roberts' business solutions have made millions of dollars for his clients across a variety of business sectors. It is from this experience that he draws when addressing Fortune 500 companies, boards of trade and professional associates internationally.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- 7 Secrets to Profit from Adversity--Success Against all Odds
| Similar Speaker|
Cali and Jody Ressler Thompson
Cali Ressler and Jody Thompson are the Founders of CultureRx and co-creators of the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE). Their first book, WHY WORK SUCKS AND HOW TO FIX IT, was named “The Year’s Best Book on Work-Life Balance” by
Lisa Ford is a speaker with over 20 years of experience presenting to businesses, associations and government. She speaks throughout the United States and internationally on topics of customer service, leadership, team issues and change. She is best
Roy Spence is Co-Founder and Chairman of GSD&M, a leading marketing communications and advertising company.
Mr. Spence is also now Co-Founder and CEO of The Purpose Institute, a consulting firm that helps people and organizations discover and live their purpose.
Appointed by Southwest Airlines CEO as their Official "Ambassador of FUN"
· 3 Decades Speaking on Southwest's Best-Practices & Positive Culture
· Recipient of Southwest Airlines most Prestigious Once-a-Year Award, the President's Award (recognizing the one individual that most exemplified everything Southwest