THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$25,001 to $40,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- The Five Keys to Mastering Workflow
- Managing Commitments--The Key to Relaxed Control
- Creating Order Out of Chaos--Staying Afloat in a World of Too Much to Do
- Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Getting Projects Off Your Mind and Moving--Why Natural Planning is Not Normal
- Mastering the Art of Work
- What's On Your Mind? How to Stop Unproductive Thinking and Get Things Done
- Making Change Stick--The Two Magic Ingredients
- Getting Things Off Your Mind and Getting Them Done--The Zen of In-Basket Maintenance
- Leveraging Focus and Vision--Harnessing the Power of Imagery in Life and Work
- Ready for Anything
Personal Development | Stress Management
David Allen is an international author, lecturer, and founder and Chairman of the David Allen Company, a management consulting, coaching, and training company.
In the last twenty years Mr. Allen has developed and implemented productivity improvement programs for over a million professionals in hundreds of organizations worldwide, including many Fortune 500 corporations and U.S. Government agencies. He delivers public and in-house seminars, executive workflow coaching, and consulting programs that address interactive and organizational productivity and alignment issues.
Having logged thousands of hours working with individual executives and senior professionals, David Allen has developed a revolutionary, unique and highly practical system for improving personal and organizational productivity.
Mr. Allen is the author of three books, the international best-selling book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (Viking; 2001), Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Getting Things Done (Viking; 2003), and released in December, 2008, Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life. He has published numerous essays and articles in professional journals and periodicals on the topic of personal effectiveness. More than 150 of his original essays have been featured in his e-newsletter, David Allen's Productivity Principles, with a global readership of more than 120,000 people. He is a popular keynote speaker on the topics of time and stress management, individual and team productivity, and high performance work practices.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life (2008)
- Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Getting Things Done (2003)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (2001)
| Similar Speaker|
Jennifer Webb is an internationally recognized motivational speaker, author, consultant, trainer, coach, and one of a prestigious group of women using magic as a technique to inspire, motivate, and educate. She has helped thousands of businesses increase productivity by
With high energy and real content in the fields of leadership, ethics, and self-esteem, Dr. Dave Tansey delivers a great message presented with humor, stories, and a touch of magic.
As you look at the words leadership, ethics, and self-esteem, do
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.
Mr. Tracy's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier
Harry S. Dent, Jr. is the Founder and President of the HS Foundation, whose mission is "Helping People Understand Change." Using exciting new research developed from years of hands-on business experience, he offers a refreshingly positive and understandable view