THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Louisiana|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- One Voice Leadership: The Key to Personal and Organizational Success(TM)
- Developing A Culture Of Leadership, Communication, Pride, Trust, Teamwork, and Personal Responsibility(TM)
- Going For the Gold In People, Service, Quality, and Performance(TM)
- Each One Leads One: The Key To Long-Term Leadership and Team Success(TM)
- Managing, Motivating And Leading A Multi-Generational Workforce(TM)
- Where There's Change, There's Opportunity(TM)
- Redefining Leadership And Communication In Times Of Change(TM)
- Making Safety A Value--Not a Priority: The Key To Long Term Safety Success(TM)
- Choosing Your Attitude: Taking Personal Responsibility for Success at Work(TM)
- Balancing Life, Work, Family And Friends--You've Got To Have A Sense Of Humor(TM)
- Breaking The Barriers To First Class Customer Service(TM)
- Self Motivation And Enthusiasm: The Keys To Long Term Future Success(TM)
Humor | Motivation | Safety | Customer Service | Leadership | Generations and Demographics
Bruce S. Wilkinson, CSP, is a leadership and communication specialist, professional keynote speaker, workplace trainer, and author who reinforces personalized messages with humor, passion, enthusiasm, and authenticity. His mission is to help organizations translate their culture into a workplace climate that inspires excellence and accountability. He has degrees in both Safety Engineering and Occupational Safety and Health. He was a two-term elected member of the Board of Directors of the National Speakers Association and is one of fewer than 800 people worldwide to earn the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
Mr. Wilkinson recently retired after twenty-two years of service as a post certified reserve police officer with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office (New Orleans), where he worked in patrol, emergency rescue, and as a member on the police academy staff. Besides his personalized keynotes, he has developed and presented programs on effective leadership, teams, communication, branding, workplace culture/climate, change, work/life balance, managing and motivating employee behavior, humor at work, customer service, sales motivation, safety, leadership, and personal responsibility.
As President and Chief Leadership Officer of Workplace Consultants, Inc. and Wilkinson Seminars and Presentations, Bruce S.Wilkinson has presented in all 50 states, delivering enthusiastic keynotes and training programs for over twenty- five years. He has presented to clients such as Office Depot, Burger King, KFC, Xerox, Frito-Lay, various contractors and hospitals, Kellogg's, T.G.I. Friday's, the Department of Defense, NASA, Louisiana State University, Miller Brewing, Anheuser-Busch, and Jack Daniel's.
| Similar Speaker|
Mel Kleiman, CSP, is an internationally known authority on recruiting, selecting, and hiring hourly employees. He has been the president of Humetrics since 1976 and has over 30 years of practical experience, research, consulting, and professional speaking work to
John J. Nance, a native Texan who grew up in Dallas, holds a Bachelor's Degree from Southern Methodist University (SMU) and a Juris Doctor from SMU School of Law, and is a licensed attorney. Named Distinguished Alumni of SMU
Eric Byres is recognized as one of the world's leading experts in the field of Critical Infrastructure Security. He has been responsible for numerous standards, best practices, and innovations for data communications and controls systems security in industrial environments.
Bruce S. Wilkinson, CSP, is a leadership and communication specialist, professional keynote speaker, workplace trainer, and author who reinforces personalized messages with humor, passion, enthusiasm, and authenticity. His mission is to help organizations translate their culture into a workplace