THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Courageous Innovation™ Boost innovative thinking at every level of your organization
- Nimble Leadership™ Guide your teams to success with speed, agility, and presence
- Customer Service Revolution™ Leverage the true power within your front line
- The Customer of the Future™ Inspire diehard loyalty among customers and employees alike
- Creating a Culture of Courage™ Leverage personal courage to drive personal success
- Conscious Leadership™ Create high performance teams with next-generation inclusiveness
Customer Service | Leadership | Moderator | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Corporate Culture
For more than two decades, widely admired leadership expert, author, and keynote speaker Cindy Solomon has helped Fortune 1000 companies all over the world cultivate Courageous Leaders® and customer focused cultures.
With her signature razor-sharp wit, Solomon goes beyond battlefield analogies and sports metaphors to deliver real-life business stories, poignant facts, and actionable advice on next-generation leadership and service excellence in today’s customer-driven economy.
Keynote attendees and workshop participants praise Solomon for providing new and relevant information that can be immediately applied to their daily work routines. Business leaders consistently express amazement at the fast and lasting results they see both in their corporate cultures and on the bottom line. Past and present clients include: Oracle, Cisco, Google, Salesforce, Raytheon, Wells Fargo, UPS, PWC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pfizer, and hundreds more.
Cindy Solomon is also a bestselling author on the topic of leadership. Her current books include The Courage Challenge Workbook for corporate employees and The Rules Of Woo, the customer service guide for entrepreneurs and business owners that built a cult following among corporate managers.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Creating A Culture Of Courage; The Courage Challenge Workbook (2011)
- The Rules of Woo: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Capturing the Hearts & Minds of Today's Customers (2010)
| Similar Speaker|
Dr. Richard Ruhe is a motivational speaker, as well as a celebrated corporate consultant and trainer. Throughout his highly-spirited presentations on productivity improvement, change, and customer loyalty, Dr. Richard Ruhe insightfully connects with attendees' core issues and inspires a
Bruce S. Wilkinson, CSP, is a leadership and communication specialist, professional keynote speaker, workplace trainer, and author who reinforces personalized messages with humor, passion, enthusiasm, and authenticity. His mission is to help organizations translate their culture into a workplace
The Pike Place Fish Market
In the spring of 1986, Pike Place Fish Company in Seattle's Public Market
was on the verge of bankruptcy. In addition to his retail store, the owner, John
Yokoyama, had started a wholesale fish operation and within a very short
With nearly 30 years' experience, Joe Flower has emerged as the premier observer and thought leader on the deep forces changing healthcare in the United States and around the world.
Mr. Flower has explored the future of healthcare