THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Colorado|
- The Zappos Experience—5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW
- Prescription for Excellence—Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
- The New Gold Standard: Leadership Principles for Creating Legendary Customer Experiences
- The Starbucks Experience—5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workforce
- Service or Experience? Defining your Way We Serve Statement™
- Service Serves Us™
- Service is an Inside Job
- Leading Staff Engagement – Serving Those who Serve Your Customer
- Roll-up Your Sleeves – It’s Your Turn to Serve
- Change or Die! Securing Maximum Innovation and Staff Engagement
- The Road to Practical Innovation
- Leadership - The Art of Lasting Significance
- Leave Your Mark
Corporate Culture | Customer Service | Teamwork | Leadership
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an author, internationally sought-after speaker, and business consultant who has been described as "catching what is right in the world and playfully sparking people and businesses to grow toward the extraordinary." In addition to writing best-selling books about enduring business principles, he hosted an award-winning daily radio program in Colorado Springs, Colorado for over a decade.
Dr. Michelli transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices through keynote presentations that explore ways to develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their life.
In addition to his dynamic and entertaining international keynote presentations, Dr. Michelli provides: CEO consultation, Group facilitation and team-building strategies, Creation of open management systems, Development of customer/employee engagement metrics, and Customized management and frontline training programs.
Dr. Michelli's most recent book, The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary, published by McGraw-Hill, has consistently achieved bestseller status on The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek Magazine and USA Today lists. He has been featured on television programs such as The Glenn Beck Show and CNBC's On the Money and has conducted hundreds of radio and print interviews. His other books include When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace that was co-authored with the owner of the "World Famous" Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle. Hyperion released When Fish Fly and Random House released it in audio book format.
In June 2008, McGraw-Hill released Dr. Michelli's book entitled The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
Dr. Michelli believes his greatest accomplishment is his ability to learn from the laughter and humor of his children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Driven to Delight (2015)
- The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW (2012)
- Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System (2011)
- The Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace
| Similar Speaker|
As co-author of The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre & Every Business a Stage (Harvard Business School Press, 1999), James H. Gilmore literally wrote the book that spawned worldwide interest in experience design, customer experience management, and experiential marketing.
Kurt Kilpatrick has owned and operated a successful advertising agency, a creative services business, and currently runs his professional speaking and creative services business from his home base in Birmingham, Alabama. He has been a professional humorist and speaker
Simon T. Bailey
Simon T. Bailey is a leadership imagineer and author whose expertise equips emerging leaders and organizations with tips, tools and techniques on how to unleash their potential. He is the former sales director of the world-renowned Disney Institute and founder
Jackie Huba is the author of the new book, Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics. She is also the coauthor of two previous books on customer loyalty: Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message, which documents the