THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Colorado|
- The Zappos Experience—5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW
- Prescription for Excellence—Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
- The New Gold Standard: Leadership Principles for Creating Legendary Customer Experiences
- The Starbucks Experience—5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workforce
- Service or Experience? Defining your Way We Serve Statement™
- Service Serves Us™
- Service is an Inside Job
- Leading Staff Engagement – Serving Those who Serve Your Customer
- Roll-up Your Sleeves – It’s Your Turn to Serve
- Change or Die! Securing Maximum Innovation and Staff Engagement
- The Road to Practical Innovation
- Leadership - The Art of Lasting Significance
- Leave Your Mark
Corporate Culture | Customer Service | Teamwork | Leadership
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an author, internationally sought-after speaker, and business consultant who has been described as "catching what is right in the world and playfully sparking people and businesses to grow toward the extraordinary." In addition to writing best-selling books about enduring business principles, he hosted an award-winning daily radio program in Colorado Springs, Colorado for over a decade.
Dr. Michelli transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices through keynote presentations that explore ways to develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their life.
In addition to his dynamic and entertaining international keynote presentations, Dr. Michelli provides: CEO consultation, Group facilitation and team-building strategies, Creation of open management systems, Development of customer/employee engagement metrics, and Customized management and frontline training programs.
Dr. Michelli's most recent book, The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary, published by McGraw-Hill, has consistently achieved bestseller status on The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek Magazine and USA Today lists. He has been featured on television programs such as The Glenn Beck Show and CNBC's On the Money and has conducted hundreds of radio and print interviews. His other books include When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace that was co-authored with the owner of the "World Famous" Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle. Hyperion released When Fish Fly and Random House released it in audio book format.
In June 2008, McGraw-Hill released Dr. Michelli's book entitled The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
Dr. Michelli believes his greatest accomplishment is his ability to learn from the laughter and humor of his children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW (2012)
- Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System (2011)
- The Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace
| Similar Speaker|
Jim Carroll is one of the world's leading futurists, trends, and innovation experts. And it's his inspirational, transformative thinking that will help you discover opportunity in an era of high-velocity change. And in his most recent keynotes and
Cali and Jody Ressler Thompson
Cali Ressler and Jody Thompson are the Founders of CultureRx and co-creators of the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE). Their first book, WHY WORK SUCKS AND HOW TO FIX IT, was named “The Year’s Best Book on Work-Life Balance” by
Sharon Jordan-Evans is a pioneer in the field of employee retention and engagement. She serves as a prominent speaker for numerous conferences and works with Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, Boeing, Disney, Lockheed, Cheesecake
Mel Kleiman, CSP, is an internationally known authority on recruiting, selecting, and hiring hourly employees. He has been the president of Humetrics since 1976 and has over 30 years of practical experience, research, consulting, and professional speaking work to