THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Colorado|
- The Zappos Experience—5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW
- Prescription for Excellence—Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
- The New Gold Standard: Leadership Principles for Creating Legendary Customer Experiences
- The Starbucks Experience—5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workforce
- Service or Experience? Defining your Way We Serve Statement™
- Service Serves Us™
- Service is an Inside Job
- Leading Staff Engagement – Serving Those who Serve Your Customer
- Roll-up Your Sleeves – It’s Your Turn to Serve
- Change or Die! Securing Maximum Innovation and Staff Engagement
- The Road to Practical Innovation
- Leadership - The Art of Lasting Significance
- Leave Your Mark
Corporate Culture | Customer Service | Teamwork | Leadership
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an author, internationally sought-after speaker, and business consultant who has been described as "catching what is right in the world and playfully sparking people and businesses to grow toward the extraordinary." In addition to writing best-selling books about enduring business principles, he hosted an award-winning daily radio program in Colorado Springs, Colorado for over a decade.
Dr. Michelli transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices through keynote presentations that explore ways to develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their life.
In addition to his dynamic and entertaining international keynote presentations, Dr. Michelli provides: CEO consultation, Group facilitation and team-building strategies, Creation of open management systems, Development of customer/employee engagement metrics, and Customized management and frontline training programs.
Dr. Michelli's most recent book, The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary, published by McGraw-Hill, has consistently achieved bestseller status on The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek Magazine and USA Today lists. He has been featured on television programs such as The Glenn Beck Show and CNBC's On the Money and has conducted hundreds of radio and print interviews. His other books include When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace that was co-authored with the owner of the "World Famous" Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle. Hyperion released When Fish Fly and Random House released it in audio book format.
In June 2008, McGraw-Hill released Dr. Michelli's book entitled The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
Dr. Michelli believes his greatest accomplishment is his ability to learn from the laughter and humor of his children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW (2012)
- Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System (2011)
- The Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace
| Similar Speaker|
Lorraine Grubbs, president of Lessons in Loyalty, specializes in helping companies create a culture whereby employees come to work because they want to, not because they have to and recognizing that happy employees create loyal customers. Whether as a
Whether she is demonstrating effective leadership training to a workforce, teaching influential communication, driving home conflict resolution skills, or delivering motivational keynote addresses to top performers, Sue Hansen is moving her audience to change, build and create more effective and
Jason Young has been called a rare breed when it comes to developing leaders and customer service initiatives. As a former senior-level manager at Southwest Airlines, Jason learned the value of a successful workplace culture. During his 10-years with the
The Digital Age Storyteller
When lots of folks had not even heard of "the Net," Wally Bock was doing business there. As a way to make his publishing company more effective, he went online way back in 1982; in 1986 his