THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Life-Changing and Business Programs--For personal development, management training, building effective teams, retaining key personnel
- Health and Wellness Topics--For healthcare professional, medical conferences, Wellness programs for organizations, patient education
- Managers Retreat Facilitation--Enhanced communication skills, building bonds-breaking down barriers, motivating your team
Balanced Living | Healthcare | Inspiration | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Neil Fiore, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist, trainer, and author of four books. He is a former president of The Northern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis. He has conducted training at the Esalen Institute, California School of Professional Psychology, Summit Hospital, Smithsonian Institute, Levi Strauss, University of California, San Francisco, and Stanford University. He has attended seminars led by Dr. Milton H. Erickson.
Selected by Boardroom Reports as one of their "Top Ten Self-Help Gurus," Dr. Fiore is firmly established as one of America's top productivity experts. He is also the author of The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play [Putnam, 2007] and Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006). His newest book is The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010). He continues to run seminars and training programs that combine the use of hypnosis and other therapeutic devices to obtain peak performance and productivity.
Dr. Fiore has published professional articles in numerous journals, including The New England Journal of Medicine. He continues to contribute to popular magazines like Psychology Today, Fitness, Elle, Glamour, Entrepreneur, and Boardroom Reports.
Dr. Neil Fiore has a B.A. in Economics, St. Peter's College, an M.S. in Counseling/Psychology, University of Maryland, and a Ph.D. in Counseling/Psychology from the University of Maryland.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010)
- The Now Habit: Overcoming Procrastination While Enjoying Guilt-Free Play (Penguin, revised 2007)
- Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006)
- It's Your Life--Who's in Charge?: How to Become the Leader in Your Life (2004)
- Conquering Test Anxiety
| Similar Speaker|
While she overcame the odds to be chosen as a contestant on the hit CBS show Survivor: Guatemala, Margaret Bobonich was put in a situation tougher than the jungle's oppressive heat and lack of food. One of her tribe-mates
Karyn Buxman transitioned from nursing to speaking when she realized she didnít
have to put in 12-hour shifts, didnít have to handle body fluids, and did
get standing ovations.
Through her 20 years of research and experienceóalong with Patch
Joan Embery has served as a champion of environmental and conservation issues around the world, most notably as spokeswoman for the Zoological Society of San Diego. She has had the opportunity to express her passion for animals with a
Mort Crim is the creator and voice of the award-winning radio series Second Thoughts, which airs on more than 1,200 radio stations worldwide. The ninety-second motivational essays reflect Mort Crim's belief that the world needs a break from the