THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Life-Changing and Business Programs--For personal development, management training, building effective teams, retaining key personnel
- Health and Wellness Topics--For healthcare professional, medical conferences, Wellness programs for organizations, patient education
- Managers Retreat Facilitation--Enhanced communication skills, building bonds-breaking down barriers, motivating your team
Balanced Living | Healthcare | Inspiration | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Neil Fiore, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist, trainer, and author of four books. He is a former president of The Northern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis. He has conducted training at the Esalen Institute, California School of Professional Psychology, Summit Hospital, Smithsonian Institute, Levi Strauss, University of California, San Francisco, and Stanford University. He has attended seminars led by Dr. Milton H. Erickson.
Selected by Boardroom Reports as one of their "Top Ten Self-Help Gurus," Dr. Fiore is firmly established as one of America's top productivity experts. He is also the author of The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play [Putnam, 2007] and Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006). His newest book is The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010). He continues to run seminars and training programs that combine the use of hypnosis and other therapeutic devices to obtain peak performance and productivity.
Dr. Fiore has published professional articles in numerous journals, including The New England Journal of Medicine. He continues to contribute to popular magazines like Psychology Today, Fitness, Elle, Glamour, Entrepreneur, and Boardroom Reports.
Dr. Neil Fiore has a B.A. in Economics, St. Peter's College, an M.S. in Counseling/Psychology, University of Maryland, and a Ph.D. in Counseling/Psychology from the University of Maryland.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010)
- The Now Habit: Overcoming Procrastination While Enjoying Guilt-Free Play (Penguin, revised 2007)
- Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006)
- It's Your Life--Who's in Charge?: How to Become the Leader in Your Life (2004)
- Conquering Test Anxiety
| Similar Speaker|
Preston Ni is a professor, coach, trainer, and course designer in the areas of interpersonal effectiveness, professional communication, cross-cultural understanding, and organizational change.
With twenty years of experience, Preston's dynamic presentations and powerful coaching have benefited
Brooks Calbert Robinson, Jr. was nicknamed "Hoover" for his ability to suck up everything hit towards third base. During his outstanding baseball career, Brooks Robinson held, and in some cases still holds, numerous major league lifetime records. These
At the age of 22 Steve Donahue had his life all mapped out. He was living his dream as a professional disco dance teacher. He had it all; money, fame, and plenty of dance partners. Then disco
Patrick Schwerdtfeger is the author of Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility, and Crush Your Competition (2011, Wiley & Sons, Inc.) and is a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV. He has spoken about modern entrepreneurship