THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Life-Changing and Business Programs--For personal development, management training, building effective teams, retaining key personnel
- Health and Wellness Topics--For healthcare professional, medical conferences, Wellness programs for organizations, patient education
- Managers Retreat Facilitation--Enhanced communication skills, building bonds-breaking down barriers, motivating your team
Balanced Living | Healthcare | Inspiration | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Neil Fiore, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist, trainer, and author of four books. He is a former president of The Northern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis. He has conducted training at the Esalen Institute, California School of Professional Psychology, Summit Hospital, Smithsonian Institute, Levi Strauss, University of California, San Francisco, and Stanford University. He has attended seminars led by Dr. Milton H. Erickson.
Selected by Boardroom Reports as one of their "Top Ten Self-Help Gurus," Dr. Fiore is firmly established as one of America's top productivity experts. He is also the author of The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play [Putnam, 2007] and Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006). His newest book is The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010). He continues to run seminars and training programs that combine the use of hypnosis and other therapeutic devices to obtain peak performance and productivity.
Dr. Fiore has published professional articles in numerous journals, including The New England Journal of Medicine. He continues to contribute to popular magazines like Psychology Today, Fitness, Elle, Glamour, Entrepreneur, and Boardroom Reports.
Dr. Neil Fiore has a B.A. in Economics, St. Peter's College, an M.S. in Counseling/Psychology, University of Maryland, and a Ph.D. in Counseling/Psychology from the University of Maryland.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010)
- The Now Habit: Overcoming Procrastination While Enjoying Guilt-Free Play (Penguin, revised 2007)
- Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006)
- It's Your Life--Who's in Charge?: How to Become the Leader in Your Life (2004)
- Conquering Test Anxiety
| Similar Speaker|
Psychology Today, USA Today, and NPR have all referred to Martha Beck as "one of the best-known life coaches in America." She is a columnist for O, the Oprah Magazine, has been a contributing editor for Real Simple, Redbook,
The founder of the Game and author of the book, The Game--Win Your Life in 90 Days, Sarano Kelley grew up in a gang-infested neighborhood in Brownsville, New York. He entered Vassar College at 16 years old and was
James B. Maas, Ph.D. is a leading authority and international consultant on sleep and performance. He has been the Stephen H. Weiss Presidential Fellow, Professor and past Chairman of Psychology, as well as a professor in the graduate fields of
Jehan Raouf, the first girl and third child of her Egyptian father, Safwat Raouf, and her British mother, Gladys Cotterill, was born in Cairo, Egypt. Fifteen years later, she unexpectedly came face to face with Egypt's national hero,