THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Life-Changing and Business Programs--For personal development, management training, building effective teams, retaining key personnel
- Health and Wellness Topics--For healthcare professional, medical conferences, Wellness programs for organizations, patient education
- Managers Retreat Facilitation--Enhanced communication skills, building bonds-breaking down barriers, motivating your team
Balanced Living | Healthcare | Inspiration | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Neil Fiore, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist, trainer, and author of four books. He is a former president of The Northern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis. He has conducted training at the Esalen Institute, California School of Professional Psychology, Summit Hospital, Smithsonian Institute, Levi Strauss, University of California, San Francisco, and Stanford University. He has attended seminars led by Dr. Milton H. Erickson.
Selected by Boardroom Reports as one of their "Top Ten Self-Help Gurus," Dr. Fiore is firmly established as one of America's top productivity experts. He is also the author of The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play [Putnam, 2007] and Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006). His newest book is The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010). He continues to run seminars and training programs that combine the use of hypnosis and other therapeutic devices to obtain peak performance and productivity.
Dr. Fiore has published professional articles in numerous journals, including The New England Journal of Medicine. He continues to contribute to popular magazines like Psychology Today, Fitness, Elle, Glamour, Entrepreneur, and Boardroom Reports.
Dr. Neil Fiore has a B.A. in Economics, St. Peter's College, an M.S. in Counseling/Psychology, University of Maryland, and a Ph.D. in Counseling/Psychology from the University of Maryland.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation (2010)
- The Now Habit: Overcoming Procrastination While Enjoying Guilt-Free Play (Penguin, revised 2007)
- Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage (McGraw-Hill, 2006)
- It's Your Life--Who's in Charge?: How to Become the Leader in Your Life (2004)
- Conquering Test Anxiety
| Similar Speaker|
Introduced to millions as “Cousin Geri”, Geri Jewell has risen to become a leading force in disabilities advocacy. Geri started her acting career as the personal choice of famed producer Norman Lear for her role as Cousin Geri on the
Keith Wyche knows what it takes to be one of the highest ranking African American executives in the U.S. And, organizations such as Microsoft, NY Life, Northrop Grumman, GE, Black Recruiters Network and National Association for
Ron Lee plays the role of Dr. Takashi Kinoshita, a Japanese industrial giant, who is the central character in a motivational comedy presentation designed and written specifically for any organization.
Delivering an inspirational, experiential and interactive speech, Ron Lee, acting as
Jean Macpherson Duffy
Jean Macpherson Duffy is no stranger to controversy. As a registered nurse, university professor, and member of the California State Legislature, she has preached the message of personal advocacy when it comes to one's health care.