THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- EYEBROW TEST: Can You Intrigue Anyone In Anything … In 60 Seconds?
- POP! Your Business and Brand
- Got Respect?
- What’s Your SerenDestiny?
Branding | Communications | Personal Development | Teamwork | Author | Motivation | Women's Issues
Sam Horn, The Intrigue Expert, has a 25+ year track record as a communication strategist with international clients including Cisco, Fortune 500 Forum, MPI, Intel, NASA and Four Seasons Resorts.
As President of Sam Horn Keynotes—Consulting—Creative since 1981 (and The Intrigue Agency since 2010), she was twice the top ranked speaker at the International Platform Association and has presented to more than a half million people worldwide and for hundreds of organizations including INC 500, National Governors Assn., Boeing, U.S. Navy & U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Ms. Horn is a frequent media resource who’s been interviewed on all the network TV and radio shows (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX) in every major city (New York to LA, Seattle to Chicago) and on NPR, MSNBC, Bloomberg and Sirius. She was featured on The Tonight’s Show Pitch segment and showcased on To Tell the Truth (where she and her Tongue Fu!® Team stumped the panel).
Sam Horn has been profiled, quoted or reviewed in dozens of publications (Washington Post, The New York Times, Investors Business Daily, Chicago Tribune, Readers Digest, and BusinessWeek to name a few.
Ms. Horn serves as Pitch Coach for British Airways Face2Face competition, USA Today Perfect Pitch and Springboard Enterprises which has helped entrepreneurs receive $5.5 billion in funding.
Sam Horn has authored 5 books from major publishers (POP!, ConZentrate, Tongue Fu!) which have been translated into 12 languages (e.g., Chinese, Japanese, Spanish) and favorably reviewed/endorsed by such thought leaders as Dr. Stephen Covey and Seth Godin who says “One—third of the way through POP!, you’ll be begging to hire Sam Horn as your consultant.”
Ms. Horn is a 17-time Emcee (and former Executive Director) of the Maui Writers Conference and chair of their annual Non-Fiction Retreat. She has shared a stage with Ron Howard, Aaron Sorkin, and Mitch Albom.)
As a marketing/branding expert since 1991, she’s helped hundreds of clients create legacy messages & one-of-a-kind projects that helped them break out versus blend in. A partial list of clients includes Terry Jones, (founder of Travelocity), Betsy Myers, (COO of President Obama’s campaign), Charlie Pellerin, (Hubble Telescope), and Larry Lynch, (Executive Director of The Disney Institute).
Sam Horn hosts Strategic Retreats, SerenDestiny Studios, and Scenius Salons at the National Press Club, at Kripalu Wellness Center and on both coasts. These RAH (rising tide Raising All Human) experiences focus on creating a collaborative community in which everyone has a voice, everyone counts, everyone contributes and receives and all creative endeavors are elevated.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Tongue Fu! At School: 30 Ways to Get Along with Teachers, Principals, Students, and Parents
- Take the Bully by the Horns: Stop Unethical, Uncooperative, or Unpleasant People from Running and Ruining Your Life
- ConZentrate: Get Focused and Pay Attention - When Life Is Filled with Pressures, Distractions, and Multiple Priorities
- What's Holding You Back? 30 Days to Having the Courage and Confidence to Do What You Want, Meet Whom You Want, and Go Where You Want
- Tongue Fu! How to Deflect, Disarm, and Defuse Any Verbal Conflict
- Concrete Confidence
- Concentration! How to Focus for Success
| Similar Speaker|
The Harley-Davidson marketing story explains the strategy that guided a company on the verge of bankruptcy to become one of the top performing corporations on the New York Stock Exchange, and one of the most recognized brands in the world.
Bob Pritchard BSc, CSP, AISMM has business clients on 5 continents, including 91 Fortune 500 companies and SME's. He sits on the board of 5 companies and hosts The Bob Pritchard Radio Show on the VoiceAmericaBusiness channel with 246,000
· On March 1, 1978 - survived a fiery DC-10 plane crash that transformed her life in seconds and inspired her to testify to change airline safety regulations.
· On March 1, 2002 - was diagnosed with Stage III Melanoma and
Dave Pelzer is a #1 New York Times Best Selling author, #1 International Best Selling Author, and a recipient of The National Jefferson Award. In a word, he embodies Esprit: Spirit, Humor & Wit. As a child, his