- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
One of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, Chester Elton has spent two decades helping clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his provocative, inspiring and always entertaining talks, #1 bestselling leadership author Chester Elton provides real solutions to leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation, and lead a multi-generational workforce. Elton’s work is supported by research with more than 850,000 working adults, revealing the proven secrets behind high-performance cultures.
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by Canada’s Globe and Mail, “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Elton is co-author of several enormous leadership bestsellers. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers and have sold 1.5 million copies worldwide in 30 languages.
Elton is often quoted on leadership issues in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS 60 Minutes. If you Google the 30 Top Leadership Gurus, you’ll consistently find him on the list along with Jack Welch and Jim Collins. Elton works on leadership and employee engagement issues with firms such as Procter & Gamble, American Express, AT&T, and Cigna.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Warren Macdonald’s life’s boundaries were redefined in April 1997 with his accident on North Queensland’s (Australia) Hinchinbrook Island. Climbing to the Island’s tallest peak, he became trapped beneath a one-ton slab boulder in a freak rock fall. Two days later
Lyn St. James
When Lyn St. James completed her first Indy 500 at the age of 45, she was just the second woman in history to race in the event. Some doubted that a woman could keep up with male drivers, and
At thirty-three, Jon Chandonnet thought it meant setting goals and working long hours and hard days to make things happen. Living by that credo he accomplished a lot. He earned his Masters from MIT, ran several marathons, scaled a number
David Hopkins is a thought leader for the millennial generation. He empowers business leaders to achieve success in a world motivated by empathy, compassion and conscious decision making. As a for-benefit strategist, author, and speaker, David has been fortunate to