- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has been called a “must read for modern managers,” by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. And if you Google the 30 top leadership gurus of 2013, you’ll find Chester Elton at number 12, right after John Baldoni and just ahead of Jim Collins.
Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna. He is most proud, however, to be the father of four exceptional children—all the more exceptional now they have grown up and left home.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Internationally recognized for his work in sports psychology, Dr. Robert Rotella, former director of Sports Psychology at the University of Virginia, is the author of numerous books and articles on the subject of mastering the mental aspects of sports and
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo has the prescription for success: in work, health and life.
She started her professional career as a Physical Therapist after getting her
Master’s degree at Duke University. It was then that she realized that every
goal we have,
Mona Moon's mission is to empower people with the skills, attitudes, and strategies they need in order to be more effective in their professional and personal lives.
Ms. Moon has helped more than 180,000 professionals increase their personal power and
SmartPractice® co-founders Jim and Naomi Rhode have been pioneers in the field of preventative dentistry for over three decades. Their commitment to sharing what they have learned about business, health care, practice management and successful relationships has led to