- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has been called a “must read for modern managers,” by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. And if you Google the 30 top leadership gurus of 2013, you’ll find Chester Elton at number 12, right after John Baldoni and just ahead of Jim Collins.
Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna. He is most proud, however, to be the father of four exceptional children—all the more exceptional now they have grown up and left home.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is on the board of trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, a brand ambassador for Mercedes Benz USA, and an executive fellow of the Haas School of
Maarten Nijhoff Asser
Maarten Asser’s engaging and highly interactive presentation style, his professional insights, and personal anecdotes have made him a highly regarded speaker and facilitator on the topics of Globalization and Integration, Global Leadership and Dilemma Management, Intercultural
Douglas K. Smith is the author of On Value and Values: Thinking Differently About We In An Age of Me (Financial Times Books, March 2004), his seventh book. He also is a globally recognized management consultant and thinker, as
Founder and CEO of Mandalay Entertainment, the visionary multimedia venture spanning movies, TV, sports, and new media, Peter Guber is among the most successful executives and entrepreneurs in the entertainment and communications industries. Films he personally produced or executive