- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Michael Broome earned a BA from Appalachian State University. Through independent study, he designed his major in leadership and public speaking and was twice elected student government president. Upon graduation, he started several entrepreneurial endeavors (one
Steve Denning is the author of the acclaimed book, The Springboard: How
Storytelling Ignites Action in Knowledge-Era Organizations (Butterworth
Heinemann, 2000), which describes how storytelling can serve as a powerful
tool for organizational change and knowledge management.
James Belasco, Ph.D., is a pragmatic, rigorous, and dynamic visionary whose revolutionary ideas and practices are creating dramatic improvements in organizations around the globe. His passion for impacting his clients' business triggers change among individual leaders and sets the
Michael Rogers is a technology pioneer, novelist and journalist whose consultancy, Practical Futurist, helps businesses and organizations worldwide think about the future. In recent years, he has worked with companies ranging from FedEx, Boeing, and Time-Life to Prudential, Dow