- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has been called a “must read for modern managers,” by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. And if you Google the 30 top leadership gurus of 2013, you’ll find Chester Elton at number 12, right after John Baldoni and just ahead of Jim Collins.
Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna. He is most proud, however, to be the father of four exceptional children—all the more exceptional now they have grown up and left home.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Geoffrey Moore, Ph.D. is an author, speaker, and advisor who splits his consulting time between start-up companies in the Mohr Davidow portfolio and established high-tech enterprises, most recently including Salesforce, Microsoft, Intel, Box, Aruba, Cognizant, and Rackspace.
George Hedley, CSP, "The Business-Builder," is a business-building expert. He is an entrepreneur, business owner, and the recognized authority on how to build a growing business into a company that consistently produces bottom-line results, profits, wealth, and equity.
Over the past 29 years, David Goldsmith, author of Paid to THINK and president of the Goldsmith Organization, has captivated audiences with his hard-hitting, innovative, comprehensive and consultative approach to presenting. It’s not uncommon for David’s
Mike Lipkin is president of Environics/Lipkin, the Motivation Company in the Environics Research Group—one of Canada’s leading research houses.
He is also one of Canada’s preeminent speakers. Last year, he delivered 120 seminars to more than 100 000