- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Kathleen Sharp is a bestselling author and award-winning journalist whose books have been translated to film. Her Amazon top seller, Blood Medicine: The Man Who Blew the Whistle on One of the Deadliest Prescription Drugs Ever (Dutton/Plume)
Tony Seba is a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Disruption and Clean Energy at Stanford University, a serial Silicon Valley entrepreneur and author. His work focuses on clean energy, entrepreneurship, market disruption, and the technology trends that are leading
Motivational Speaker and Master of Ceremonies, Connie Podesta is known for her amazing ability to “close the gap” and take people from where they are now to where they need to be to achieve the results they want and deserve.
Leveraging 31 years of corporate leadership experience at a global Fortune 50 corporation, Brian Gareau specializes in strategic, tactical, and practical solutions to engage and accelerate high performance.
Mr. Gareau is the co-inventor of Caterpillar’s patent-pending