- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Think of Connie Dieken as Marshall Goldsmith in a dress. An executive coach to the world’s top brands, Connie helps transform senior leaders into superstars who are the real deal.
On stage, Ms. Dieken weaves her
Michael Guillen, Ph.D. can be seen weekly on The History Channel's
popular new primetime series "Where Did It Come From?" Each week,
he travels the world in search of the ancient roots of everything we presume to
constitute modern life--from
Steven Eastaugh is a Professor in the Department of Health Services Management
and Leadership, School of Public Health, The George Washington University.
Four thousand health care managers and leaders in the United States and around
Dave Barry was born in Armonk, New York, in 1947, and has been steadily growing older ever since without ever actually reaching maturity. He attended public schools, where he distinguished himself by not getting in nearly as much trouble as