- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by the Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest newspaper, and “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His work has been called a “must read for modern managers,” by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. And if you Google the 30 top leadership gurus of 2013, you’ll find Chester Elton at number 12, right after John Baldoni and just ahead of Jim Collins.
Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna. He is most proud, however, to be the father of four exceptional children—all the more exceptional now they have grown up and left home.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Debra Pestrak, a peak performance expert, offers insights and useful information that can be implemented immediately. Her messages reach to the core of each audience member with her natural style, engaging presentation skills, and real life examples. Participants
Steve Savage is an acclaimed sales and management strategist who has helped dozens of companies dramatically increase their sales and profits.
Mr. Savage’s strategies are based on a lifetime of building companies throughout the Western Hemisphere. He has achieved many dazzling
Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D.
Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D., has a client list that reads like a Global Who's Who of Business, Trade Associations, Education, and Government. She has given over 3,000 presentations to over two million people in 20 countries, bringing a broad
After graduating with a Master's degree from Bowling Green State University, Judson Laipply burst onto the speaking scene and has quickly become a breath of fresh air in a sometimes-suffocating world. Combining an amazing ability to make people laugh