- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
Called the "apostle of appreciation" by the Globe and Mail, Canada´s largest newspaper, and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution by Simon & Schuster have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestsellers. His work has been called a "must read for modern managers" by Larry King of CNN.
Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold over a million copies worldwide. As a motivation expert, Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company magazine and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
Chester Elton has spoken to delighted audiences from Seattle to Singapore, Denver to Dubai, and from Toronto to Istanbul. He was the highest rated speaker at a recent national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference (Bill Cosby was the number two rated speaker).
Mr. Elton serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
Chester Elton is most proud to be the father of four exceptional children.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Trip Hawkins is a Hall of Fame game industry leader who founded and built Electronic Arts and played a key role in defining the PC industry. Co-Founder and CEO of If You Can Company, a maker of educational games, he
Battling perilous seas around Cape Horn was easy compared to fighting off creditors and winning back her reputation after a massive dispute with the Qatar officialdom forced round the world yacht hero Tracy Edwards into bankruptcy.
Ms. Edwards, a national
Barry Posner, Ph.D., is the Accolti Professor of Leadership at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University (located in the heart of Silicon Valley), where he served for 12 years as Dean of the School. He, along with
Scott Bedbury became one of the world’s most recognized marketing experts
by helping take Nike and Starbucks to iconic leadership positions during their
pivotal growth periods. Since leaving the client side and establishing Brandstream,
a brand development consulting firm in