- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work
- All In - How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Orange Revolution – How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization
- The Carrot Principle – How the Best Managers use Recognition to Engage their People, Retain Talent and Accelerate Performance
Management | Motivation | Author | Leadership | Sales | Strategic Planning | Teamwork
One of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, Chester Elton has spent two decades helping clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his provocative, inspiring and always entertaining talks, #1 bestselling leadership author Chester Elton provides real solutions to leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation, and lead a multi-generational workforce. Elton’s work is supported by research with more than 850,000 working adults, revealing the proven secrets behind high-performance cultures.
Called the “Apostle of appreciation” by Canada’s Globe and Mail, “creative and refreshing‚” by the New York Times, Elton is co-author of several enormous leadership bestsellers. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers and have sold 1.5 million copies worldwide in 30 languages.
Elton is often quoted on leadership issues in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS 60 Minutes. If you Google the 30 Top Leadership Gurus, you’ll consistently find him on the list along with Jack Welch and Jim Collins. Elton works on leadership and employee engagement issues with firms such as Procter & Gamble, American Express, AT&T, and Cigna.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- What Motivates Me, Put your Passions to Work (2014)
- The Orange Revolution (9/10)
- The Carrot Principle
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees - Elton & Gostick
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential - Elton & Gostick
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People - Elton & Gostick
| Similar Speaker|
Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, author, professional speaker and business leader, is
the founder and CEO of Cathcart Institute, Inc. (founded in 1977), a think tank
of advisors to Business Owners, Leaders and Executives in the areas of business
Bill Stainton is a multiple Emmy Award-winning TV producer, writer, and performer;
an author; a business humorist; and an internationally-recognized Beatles expert.
He blends the business smarts he learned from twenty years in corporate management
Robert Gordman is the author of Secrets of the $uper $weet $pot: Building Sustained, Profitable Growth and The Must-Have Customer: 7 Steps to Winning the Customer You Haven't Got, a Rocky Mountain News Business Best-Seller. He is President of
Marc Schwartz is a leading authority on helping corporate leaders, sales people
and entrepreneurs identify and break through the barriers that stand in the way
of optimal human performance.
For over thirty years he has trained and coached corporate executives, managers,