THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- Ethical Intelligence: How Good People Make Great Things Happen
- Is It Profitable to be Ethical? The Answer Will Surprise You
- An Evening with The Ethics Guy from BusinessWeek.com
- Are You a Good Leader? A Timeless Framework for Successful Leadership from BusinessWeek Online's Ethics Guy
- Lie, Cheat, and Steal Your Way to Success! A Code of Ethics for Today's Tough Times--and What You Can Do About It
- The Right Thing to Do: How Successful Leaders Use Ethics at Work and Beyond
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep: Finding Peace of Mind Through Honor, Integrity, and Compassion
Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Ethics | Marketing
Bruce Weinstein, Ph.D., The Ethics Guy®, has a simple purpose in life: he wants to enrich your appreciation of ethics in everyday life and to help you make the best decisions possible. He writes the column, "Ask the Ethics Guy," for BusinessWeek.com.
Dr. Weinstein's clients include: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, National Football League, International Business Brokers Association, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Programs, Talecris Biotherapeutics, Society for Government Meeting Managers, the Eastern Michigan University College of Business, Help Desk International, state chapters of the National Association of Corporate Directors, National Guard, Turnaround Management Association, and over 300 other leading groups.
Dr. Weinstein has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX News, FOX Business, NPR, and Bloomberg Television.
Dr. Weinstein's latest book, Is It Still Cheating If I Don't Get Caught? (Macmillan, 2009), shows teens how to make the right decisions. He has been featured or written about in the following: USA Today, The New York Observer, the Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Investor's Business Daily, Family Circle, Real Simple, the Journal of the American Medical Association, and the in-flight magazines of American Airlines, Delta Airlines, USAirways, and United Airlines, as well as Newsweek.com, CNN.com, and FoxNews.com.
Bruce Weinstein received a B.A. from Swarthmore College, a Ph.D. from Georgetown University, and a National Fellowship from the W. K. Kellogg Foundation in Battle Creek, Michigan. He lives in New York.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Is It Still Cheating If I Don't Get Caught? (2009)
- Life Principles: Feeling Good By Doing Good
- What Should I Do? 4 Simple Steps to Making Better Decisions in Everyday Life
- Ethical Issues in Pharmacy
- Dental Ethics (Editor)
| Similar Speaker|
The Power of Commitment enabled Tony Mowbray to become the fastest Australian to sail solo, non-stop and unassisted around the world. This 181-day, record-breaking adventure required total focus and unswerving self-belief.
Tony Mowbray and his crew on board Solo Globe
Michelle Ray is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker, author and seminar leader who demonstrates a deep understanding of the consequences of low morale and ineffective leadership in the workplace. Born in Australia, she began her career in the
In September 2006, Montel Williams begins his 16th season as host of "The
Montel Williams Show," Paramount Domestic Television's daily, one-hour,
nationally syndicated talk show.
In addition to receiving the 1996 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show
Jehan Raouf, the first girl and third child of her Egyptian father, Safwat Raouf, and her British mother, Gladys Cotterill, was born in Cairo, Egypt. Fifteen years later, she unexpectedly came face to face with Egypt's national hero,