THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: New York|
- Smartphones, Smart Choices: How to Control Technology So It Won’t Control You
- What’s Your Ethics IQ? 5 Principles for Making the Right Decisions Every Time
- The Good Ones: 10 Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees
- Arm-Wrestling Bill O’Reilly: An Insider’s Guide to Acing Your Media Interviews
- How To Give A Great Talk: A Surefire Strategy for Wowing Your Audience, No Matter How Nervous You Are
- Write Your Book and Tell the World About It!
Inspiration | Leadership | Management | Ethics | Marketing | HR / Workplace
Dr. Bruce Weinstein, The Ethics Guy, believes that the key to success is having not just emotional intelligence, but ethical intelligence, too. He shows business executives and other leaders how to improve their ethics IQ and leadership skills, which will strengthen the relationships they have with clients, colleagues, family, friends, and folks in the community.
He is a contributor to Huffington Post Business, and his latest book, Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Untangling Your Toughest Problems at Work and Beyond, is a Silver winner from ForeWord Magazine’s Book of the Year Awards. His next book, The Good Ones: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees, is already generating considerable buzz.
An in-demand speaker, Dr. Weinstein’s clients have included the National Football League, the Investment Management Consultants Association, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Northrop Grumman, the National Business Aviation Association, the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, the colleges of business of Eastern Michigan University and the University of North Dakota, and over three hundred other leading groups.
You have seen Dr. Weinstein on NBC's Today Show, ABC's Good Morning America, a wide range of CNN programs, Fox News Channel's O'Reilly Factor and Fox and Friends, Fox Business Network's Cavuto, MSNBC Live, and CNBC's Fast Money.
His work has been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, and American Airlines’ in-flight magazine. He received a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Swarthmore College, a PhD in philosophy and bioethics from Georgetown University, and a National Fellowship in Leadership Development from the W. K. Kellogg Foundation in Battle Creek, Michigan.
He lives in New York City with his wife.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Good Ones: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees (2015)
- Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Untangling Your Toughest Problems at Work and Beyond (2011)
- Is It Still Cheating If I Don't Get Caught? (2009)
- Life Principles: Feeling Good By Doing Good
- What Should I Do? 4 Simple Steps to Making Better Decisions in Everyday Life
- Ethical Issues in Pharmacy
- Dental Ethics (Editor)
| Similar Speaker|
Jones Loflin has made it his life’s work to deliver innovative yet practical solutions on work/life integration, change, time management, and leadership development. His books are described as “illuminating” and his presentations as “unforgettable.” In his 20 plus years delivering
Tammy Hughes has delivered workshops and training with great success for two decades. She launched her career with Xerox Corporation in their Corporate Education and Training Division 25 years ago. For the past eighteen years, she served as the Director
Mark DeVolder Ph.D. has equipped and motivated some of the most successful organizations in the world, including NASA, McDonalds, PepsiCo, Suncor Energy, Siemens, Medtronic, Boehringer Ingelheim, RE/MAX, BD Medical, IBM and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dr. DeVolder has engaged and delighted audiences from Monaco
Candid. Passionate. Relevant. Doug Lipp is on a crusade to help organizations strengthen their corporate culture, boost business performance, and unapologetically, have fun while doing it.
Doug is a distinguished international consultant, eight-time author, and former head of training at the