|STEVEN S. LITTLE||
THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: North Carolina|
No videos listed.
- "Own" Your Opportunity: Entrepreneurial Imperatives for the 21st Century Sales Professional
- Duck and (re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies, and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Business Growth: 21st Century Strategies for Building Your Company
- The Future of Opportunity: A 20/20 Vision of Your Success
- The Ten T's of Customer Acquisition & Retention: Proven Initiatives for Building Relationships and Profits
Change | Customer Service | Future | Management
Steven S. Little is a much sought after expert on the subject of business growth and the future of opportunity. As a former President of three fast-growth companies, he now advises thousands of leaders of growing organizations and communities each year. For over ten years, he was also a Senior Consultant for Inc. magazine.
Mr. Little is the author of the best-selling books The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth (Wiley, 2005) and The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth (Wiley, 2008). His latest book, Duck and (Re)Cover, (John Wiley & Sons, June 2009) gives actionable advice on the most significant challenges and opportunities facing embattled businesses today.
Steven Little also regularly speaks for some of the world's leading organizations, including UPS, Microsoft, FedEx, Bank of America, SunTrust Bank, Echostar, National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Electronics Associations, National Sporting Goods Association, Million Dollar Round Table, American Banking Association, Associated General Contractors, Retail Industries Leaders Association, and over 80 chambers of commerce. His style has been described as "real-world," "highly credible," and "uniquely engaging."
From 1988 thru 1999, Mr. Little was President of three fast growth companies. Both FAME, Inc. and Erb Industries, Inc. achieved profitable growth rates of over 500% during his tenure.
Steve Little is a graduate of Miami University and has studied at The Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland and The University of Houston's Future Studies Program. He and his family live in sunny Wilmington, NC and historic Merida, Mexico.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Duck and (Re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth
| Similar Speaker|
Michael McKinley's more than 4 decades in business began at age 15 with his own garbage-hauling enterprise. Radio and television broadcasting followed. Then for over a decade, he was president and general manager of Happy Sleeper Mattress Company. Today, Mike
Barbara Glanz, one of fewer than 500 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives. Using
Philippa Gamse is a Website strategy expert and professional speaker. She speaks to and advises business owners, executives and managers on maximizing their return on their Web investment. She is a Certified Management Consultant, a designation earned by
Note: Georganne Bender always speaks together with Rich Kizer
As speakers, authors, consultants and customers, Georgeanne Bender & Rich Kizer have 60 plus years of combined business experience, everything from "time in the trenches" to senior management positions at national