|STEVEN S. LITTLE||
THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: North Carolina|
No videos listed.
- "Own" Your Opportunity: Entrepreneurial Imperatives for the 21st Century Sales Professional
- Duck and (re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies, and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Business Growth: 21st Century Strategies for Building Your Company
- The Future of Opportunity: A 20/20 Vision of Your Success
- The Ten T's of Customer Acquisition & Retention: Proven Initiatives for Building Relationships and Profits
Change | Customer Service | Future | Management
Steven S. Little is a much sought after expert on the subject of business growth and the future of opportunity. As a former President of three fast-growth companies, he now advises thousands of leaders of growing organizations and communities each year. For over ten years, he was also a Senior Consultant for Inc. magazine.
Mr. Little is the author of the best-selling books The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth (Wiley, 2005) and The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth (Wiley, 2008). His latest book, Duck and (Re)Cover, (John Wiley & Sons, June 2009) gives actionable advice on the most significant challenges and opportunities facing embattled businesses today.
Steven Little also regularly speaks for some of the world's leading organizations, including UPS, Microsoft, FedEx, Bank of America, SunTrust Bank, Echostar, National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Electronics Associations, National Sporting Goods Association, Million Dollar Round Table, American Banking Association, Associated General Contractors, Retail Industries Leaders Association, and over 80 chambers of commerce. His style has been described as "real-world," "highly credible," and "uniquely engaging."
From 1988 thru 1999, Mr. Little was President of three fast growth companies. Both FAME, Inc. and Erb Industries, Inc. achieved profitable growth rates of over 500% during his tenure.
Steve Little is a graduate of Miami University and has studied at The Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland and The University of Houston's Future Studies Program. He and his family live in sunny Wilmington, NC and historic Merida, Mexico.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Duck and (Re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner's Guide to Survival and Growth
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth
| Similar Speaker|
Tim Border's background in training and development has laid the foundation for high impact learning and the ability to maximize human performance. shows participants how to gain control of their lives. Tim Border knows the journey in
Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting
customer service and building service cultures.
Rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker
Magazine, Ron presents powerful insights and global best practices from
As an internationally known expert on sales and customer service, a best-selling author, and a dynamic and entertaining speaker, Hal Becker makes more than 140 presentations a year to organizations that include IBM, Disney, Blue Cross, AT&T, Nordstrom, New York
A New York Times Bestselling Author, researcher, business scientist, consultant to Fortune 100 and 500 organizations and Executive Fellow at the Daniels School of Business (University of Denver), Curt Coffman has invested 30+ years in the science of high performance