THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
No videos listed.
- High Performance Selling
- Performing At Your Best!
- Doubling Your Productivity, Achieving Your Goals
- High-Performance Leadership
Leadership | Management | Personal Development | Sales | Stress Management
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.
Mr. Tracy's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 4,000,000 people in 4,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and 40 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
Mr. Tracy has studied, researched, written, and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy, and psychology. He is the top selling author of over 45 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
Brian Tracy has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 20 languages.
Mr. Tracy speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of America's largest corporations. His exciting talks and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity, and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
Prior to founding his company, Brian Tracy International, Brian Tracy was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million dollar development company. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution and management consulting. He has conducted high level consulting assignments with several billion-dollar plus corporations in strategic planning and organizational development.
Brian Tracy has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents, and speaks four languages. Brian is happily married and has four children. He is active in community and national affairs, and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Now...Build A Great Business! 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market (2010)
- Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals
- Hire and Keep the Best People
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires
- Success Is a Journey: Make The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier than You Ever Thought Possible
- Your Life a Grand Adventure
- Many Miles to Go
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
- TurboStrategy: 21 Powerful Ways to Transform Your Business and Boost Your Profits Quickly
- Goals: How to Get Everything You Want-Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Victory!: Applying the Proven Principles of Military Strategy to Achieve Greater Success in Your Business
- Create Your Own Future
- Be a Sales Superstar
- A Partial List of Brian's Books:
TurboCoach: A Powerful System for Achieving Breakthrough Career Success
- Getting Rich Your Own Way: Achieve All Your Financial Goals
- Create the Business Breakthrough You Want
- Million Dollar Habits: Proven Power Practices
- Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time
- Eat That Frog!
- The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success
| Similar Speaker|
Founder & Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is known internationally for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With staff in more than 23 cities across 7 countries, he knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in
Jim Kouzes is the coauthor with Barry Posner of the award-winning and best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge, with over 2 million copies sold and available in 22 languages. He's also the Deanís Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey
Bill Reichert is a company builder, an enabler of entrepreneurial visions. Bill searches the globe for brilliant entrepreneurial teams, focusing on the team's passion and commitment, not just numbers and spreadsheets. Bill is currently Managing
Benji Bruce started as an illusionist when he was 10 years old and began performing
professionally at the age of 13. Eventually, he began performing for Fortune 500
companies like: Remax, Intel, AAA, Hilton, Best Buy, Charles Schwab, HP, Kodak,