THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Face To Face: How To Reclaim The Personal Touch In A Digital World(TM)
- How to Work a RoomŽ
- The Secrets of Savvy Networking(TM)
- Super-Natural SELLING: Building a Base of business Referrals(TM)
- What Do I say Next?: Conversations that Count(TM)
- How to Creat Your Own Luck: Turning Serendipity into Success(TM)
- Give and Get Back: Building Bonds* building Business(TM)
Balanced Living | Communications | Personal Development
Susan RoAne leads a double life as a bestselling author and a sought-after keynote speaker known as "The Mingling MavenŽ," she gives her multi-generational audiences the required tools, techniques and strategies they need to connect and communicate in today's global business world. Her practical, informative, and interactive presentations are known for what The San Francisco Chronicle calls her "dynamite sense of humor."
Ms. RoAne received her Master's Degree from San Francisco State University and her Bachelors from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, where she was recently honored at "Authors Come Home." She still considers herself one of the Fighting Ilini! A former teacher, she now lectures at major universities such as Yale, Wharton, University of Chicago, and New York University.
As a keynote speaker, some of the organizations who have hired Susan RoAne to bring her message to their people are: AT&T, Apple, Coca-Cola, Time Warner, Office Depot, Boeing, Citigroup, Ernst and Young, Oracle, Procter and Gamble, National Association of Television Producers and Executives, National Football League and, her personal favorite, Hershey Chocolate.
Because of Ms. RoAne's groundbreaking bestseller, How to Work a RoomŽ, which has been revised and recently re-released, she is considered the undisputed and original networking and conversation expert. She has sold over a million books worldwide and has launched an industry that she continues to create and shape in the 21st Century.
Susan RoAne's latest book, Yes, Face to Face: How to Reclaim the Personal Touch in a Digital World, was published on October 7, 2008.
A resident of the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, Susan RoAne is a member of The San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau, a Supporter of The Mill Valley Film Festival, as well as a Friend of the San Francisco Ballet.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Face To Face: How To Reclaim the Personal Touch In a Digital World
- How to Create Your Own Luck: The You Never Know Approach to Networking, Taking Chances, and Opening Yourself to Opportunity
- Building Buzz: How To Reach And Impress Your Target Audience (Introduction)
- How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Savvy Socializing in Person and Online
- What Do I Say Next?: Talking Your Way to Business and Social Success
- The Secrets of Savvy Networking: How to Make the Best Connections for Business and Personal Success
- How to Work a Room: Learn the Strategies of Savvy Socializing - For Business and Personal Success
- How to Shine in a Crowd
| Similar Speaker|
Julie Caitlin Brown
Julie Caitlin Brown is an actor, musician, talent manager, writer, producer, businesswoman, and conceptualist. Her motivational programs uplift, inspire, entertain and inform audiences humorously, poignantly, and joyfully utilizing all of the abilities accumulated throughout a 25-year career as an
Sally Lou Loveman
At 14 years old, Sally Lou Loveman sat in a talk show audience and spotted a girl on the set with a clipboard. She had no idea what this girl did, but Sally Lou knew she wanted to do it
Mike Robbins, CSP, is the author of two books, Focus on the Good Stuff
(Hardcover, Wiley) and Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken (Hardcover,
Wiley), which have been translated into twelve different languages.
As an expert in teamwork,
Sara L. Armstrong was born in Chicago, Illinois where she attended public schools and obtained BS in Microbiology from Roosevelt University. She joined the Peace Corps in 1966 for two years of adventure and self-discovery. But after marrying