THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,501 to $15,000
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
- Face To Face: How To Reclaim The Personal Touch In A Digital World(TM)
- How to Work a RoomŽ
- The Secrets of Savvy Networking(TM)
- Super-Natural SELLING: Building a Base of business Referrals(TM)
- What Do I say Next?: Conversations that Count(TM)
- How to Creat Your Own Luck: Turning Serendipity into Success(TM)
- Give and Get Back: Building Bonds* building Business(TM)
Balanced Living | Communications | Personal Development
Susan RoAne leads a double life as a bestselling author and a sought-after keynote speaker known as "The Mingling MavenŽ," she gives her multi-generational audiences the required tools, techniques and strategies they need to connect and communicate in today's global business world. Her practical, informative, and interactive presentations are known for what The San Francisco Chronicle calls her "dynamite sense of humor."
Ms. RoAne received her Master's Degree from San Francisco State University and her Bachelors from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, where she was recently honored at "Authors Come Home." She still considers herself one of the Fighting Ilini! A former teacher, she now lectures at major universities such as Yale, Wharton, University of Chicago, and New York University.
As a keynote speaker, some of the organizations who have hired Susan RoAne to bring her message to their people are: AT&T, Apple, Coca-Cola, Time Warner, Office Depot, Boeing, Citigroup, Ernst and Young, Oracle, Procter and Gamble, National Association of Television Producers and Executives, National Football League and, her personal favorite, Hershey Chocolate.
Because of Ms. RoAne's groundbreaking bestseller, How to Work a RoomŽ, which has been revised and recently re-released, she is considered the undisputed and original networking and conversation expert. She has sold over a million books worldwide and has launched an industry that she continues to create and shape in the 21st Century.
Susan RoAne's latest book, Yes, Face to Face: How to Reclaim the Personal Touch in a Digital World, was published on October 7, 2008.
A resident of the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, Susan RoAne is a member of The San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau, a Supporter of The Mill Valley Film Festival, as well as a Friend of the San Francisco Ballet.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Face To Face: How To Reclaim the Personal Touch In a Digital World
- How to Create Your Own Luck: The You Never Know Approach to Networking, Taking Chances, and Opening Yourself to Opportunity
- Building Buzz: How To Reach And Impress Your Target Audience (Introduction)
- How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Savvy Socializing in Person and Online
- What Do I Say Next?: Talking Your Way to Business and Social Success
- The Secrets of Savvy Networking: How to Make the Best Connections for Business and Personal Success
- How to Work a Room: Learn the Strategies of Savvy Socializing - For Business and Personal Success
- How to Shine in a Crowd
| Similar Speaker|
Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, author, professional speaker and business leader, is
the founder and CEO of Cathcart Institute, Inc. (founded in 1977), a think tank
of advisors to Business Owners, Leaders and Executives in the areas of business
A genuine & funny motivator, Tami Evans has been professionally "on stage"
for over 20 years. Audiences love her powerful and useful content delivered in
a fast paced, interactive style, filled with lots of learning and laughter.
Since his first day on the air with NPR in 1974, public radio listeners made Bob Edwards an essential part of their radio days. For three decades - from the hostage crisis in Iran to September 11th, to the
Sheida Hodge is internationally recognized as one of the leading experts on cross-cultural and international business. With over 25 years of business experience, she is the founder of Hodge International Advisors--a cross-cultural speaking, training, and coaching firm in Seattle--offering