THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Core vs. Context: Reallocating Resources for Competitive Advantage
- Managing for Shareholder Value in Any Economy
- Marketing and Selling to Enterprise in a Downturn
- Business Model Migration
- Dealing with Darwin: Innovating within Established Enterprises
- Chasms, Bowling Alleys, Tornadoes, & Main Street: Marketing High Tech in the 21st Century
- Outsourcing & Offshoring: Productivity, Perception, and Risk
- Orchestrating the Stack: Next-Generation Strategies in Enterprise IT
- Provocation-Based Selling: How to Break-and-Enter Established Markets
- Complex Systems vs. Volume Operations: The Challenges of Business Model Migration
- Managing Company Culture─No Hot Tubs Required
- Five Stages of Marketing Maturity: Where is Your Organization?
- Core vs. Context: The Primer
- Core Versus Context:
A Strategic Business Tool for Building Partnerships
Management | Strategic Planning | Stress Management | Technology | Marketing
Geoffrey Moore, Ph.D. is a best-selling author and a managing partner at TCG Advisors, a consulting practice that provides business and marketing strategy and organizational services to prominent high-technology companies, as well as those from other sectors. He is also and a venture partner at Mohr Davidow Ventures. Recognized as a leading business consultant to large companies facing formidable strategic challenges, he works with established enterprises, dividing his time between consulting on strategy and transformation challenges with senior executives and developing mental models to support the practice.
With this focus in mind Dr. Moore has written Dealing with Darwin: How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution (December 2005). His book shows businesses how to meet Darwinian challenges, whether producing commodity products or customized services. For companies whose competitive differentiation is still effective, he demonstrates how innovations in execution can boost productivity, whether a company is competing in a growth market, a mature market, or even a declining market. For companies in danger of surrendering to competitive pressures, he shows how to overcome inertia by engaging the entire corporate community in a commitment to innovate.
Dr. Geoffrey Moore has made the understanding and effective exploitation of disruptive technologies the core of his life's work. His books, Crossing The Chasm, Inside the Tornado, The Gorilla Game, and Living on the Faultline are best sellers and are required reading at leading business schools.
Highly regarded as a dynamic public speaker, Dr. Moore is the founder of The Chasm Group. Earlier in his career, he was a principal and partner at Regis McKenna, Inc., a leading high tech marketing strategy and communications company, and for the decade prior, a sales and marketing executive in the software industry.
Geoffrey Moore holds a bachelor's degree in literature from Stanford University and a doctorate in literature from the University of Washington.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- Dealing with Darwin: How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution
- Inside the Tornado: Marketing Strategies from Silicon Valley's Cutting Edge
- Living on the Fault Line: Managing for Shareholder Value in any Economy
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers
- Living on the Fault Line: Managing for Shareholder Value in the Age of the Internet
- The Gorilla Game: Picking Winners in High Technology
| Similar Speaker|
John P. Kotter, Ph.D., is internationally known and widely regarded as the foremost speaker on the topics of Leadership and Change. His is the premier voice on how the best organizations actually achieve successful transformations. The Konosuke Matsushita
Dr. Jack Singer is a practicing organizational, clinical and sports psychologist, as well as an author, trainer and consultant. His credentials include a doctorate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Colorado State University, a post-doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and
David Levy is a nationally recognized economist and forecaster. With over three decades of professional forecasting experience, he is a sought-after expert, respected for his accuracy and his unique approach to assessing economic conditions--the Profits Perspective.
Are you struggling with generational issues? Are you charged with understanding the newly hired Millennials flooding into your workplace? Are you looking for an insightful presentation on the hottest talent trends accompanied by practical, applicable solutions? Millennial