- The Art of Enchantment
- The Art of Social Media
- The Lessons of Steve Jobs
- The Art of Innovation
- The Art of the Start
Customer Service | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Sales | Stress Management | Technology | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Social Media | Moderator | Author | Disruptive Innovation
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley).
He was the chief evangelist of Apple and a trustee of the Wikimedia Foundation.
He is also the author of The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and nine other books.
Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2015)
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users coauthor (2014)
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur--How to Publish a Book to help people understand self-publishing. (2013)
- What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us (2012)
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions (2011)
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition (2008)
- The Art of the Start: The Time-tested, Battle-hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2004)
- Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services (2000)
- How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit (1996)
- Hindsights: The Wisdom and Breakthroughs of Remarkable People (1995)
- Selling the Dream: How to Promote Your Product, Company, or Ideas and Make a Difference Using Everyday Evangelism (1992)
- The Macintosh Way: The Art of Guerrilla Management (1990)
| Similar Speaker|
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today, and
Gary M. Kunath is the Founder and former CEO of the Summit Group. He grew
|“Guy Kawasaki is one of the most insightful voices in Silicon Valley!” — Ann Grimes, Stanford University|
“Guy Kawasaki is clearly one of the best keynote speakers available on the market.”—Technology Firm
“Guy was awesome! Very on point, easy to work with, was accommodating, with a fantastic message! Guy was the talk of our show!”—Industry Trade Magazine
"Marvelous keynote speaker! Provocative. Candid. Funny. Brought his experiences in the industry to life. Appreciated that we had the Q&A opportunity too. Tells it like it is.”
“Extraordinarily relevant! Thank you so much for having Guy speak at this workshop!"
“Did a great job of bringing humor into the interaction of the keynote and the Q&A.”
“External perspective outside of (Client Company) was excellent.”