THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Arizona|
- The New Entrepreneurial Age – what it is and why it’s become so important for people, companies, and entire countries in the 21st century (general audiences)
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – lessons from the world’s great entrepreneurs and their high growth companies (corporate audiences)
- Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy – how entrepreneurship creates sustainable prosperity in the 21st century global economy (government audiences)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! – creating and growing your own business in the 21st century (student & university audiences)
Entrepreneurship | Economy
Larry Farrell is the Founder and Chairman of The Farrell Company, the world's leading firm for researching and teaching entrepreneurship. He founded the firm in 1983 to do his own ground-breaking research into the high-growth business practices of the world’s great entrepreneurs. Today, with Affiliates in North America, Asia, Europe, South America and Africa, over five million people, in forty countries, across nine languages, have attended the company’s programs. Over the past quarter century, Larry has personally taught entrepreneurship to more individuals, organizations, and governments than any person in the world.
Mr. Farrell’s work has received praise from Peter Drucker, Tom Peters, Fortune, Business Week, The Conference Board, and more. His latest book -- The New Entrepreneurial Age (2011)—is a timely revision of his three earlier books – combined with an up-to-the-minute accounting of everything his company has learned about helping people, companies, and governments around the world apply the economic power of entrepreneurship. His three previous books are: Searching For The Spirit Of Enterprise (1993), The Entrepreneurial Age (2001), and Getting Entrepreneurial! (2003).
Hundreds of demanding clients around the world have used his Entrepreneurial Age Keynote Address, the company’s flagship Corporate Entrepreneurship Seminar, its Getting Entrepreneurial! Seminar for aspiring, individual entrepreneurs and its Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy program for governments. Clients range from blue-chip global companies, to world-class universities, to government agencies responsible for job creation and economic development:
Larry has a diverse background: Peace Corps Volunteer, Harvard Business School, University of California Law School, Vice President of American Express in New York and President of Kepner-Tregoe in Princeton, NJ. He has served on the Boards of The Economic Development Society in the US and The Journal Of Strategic Change in London. Currently he is a Contributing Editor for The Conference Board Review in New York, a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine in India, and an Advisory Board member to Cambridge University’s Enterprise Solutions to Poverty project in the UK.
Larry lives, with his wife in Virginia and Arizona.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The New Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2011)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! Creating and Growing Your Own Business in the 21st Century (2003)
- The Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2001)
- Searching for the Spirit of Enterprise: Dismantling the Twentieth-Century Corporation (1994)
| Similar Speaker|
Dr. Barry Asmus is a Senior Economist with the National Center for Policy Analysis. Dr. Asmus has been named by USA Today as one of the five most requested speakers in the United States. Over the last twenty-five
Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America's true living legends - an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's most highly rated speakers. Acknowledged as the foremost leader in change management, Lou Pritchett has been featured in
James H. Fowler earned a PhD from Harvard in 2003 and is currently Professor of Medical Genetics and Political Science at the University of California, San Diego. His work lies at the intersection of the natural
Based in Washington, D.C., Katty Kay is lead anchor for BBC World News America. She covers the full gamut of American and global affairs—reporting on U.S. elections, the White House, Congress, Wall Street, global economies and