THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Arizona|
- The New Entrepreneurial Age – what it is and why it’s become so important for people, companies, and entire countries in the 21st century (general audiences)
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – lessons from the world’s great entrepreneurs and their high growth companies (corporate audiences)
- Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy – how entrepreneurship creates sustainable prosperity in the 21st century global economy (government audiences)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! – creating and growing your own business in the 21st century (student & university audiences)
Entrepreneurship | Economy
Larry Farrell is the Founder and Chairman of The Farrell Company, the world's leading firm for researching and teaching entrepreneurship. He founded the firm in 1983 to do his own ground-breaking research into the high-growth business practices of the world’s great entrepreneurs. Today, with Affiliates in North America, Asia, Europe, South America and Africa, over five million people, in forty countries, across nine languages, have attended the company’s programs. Over the past quarter century, Larry has personally taught entrepreneurship to more individuals, organizations, and governments than any person in the world.
Mr. Farrell’s work has received praise from Peter Drucker, Tom Peters, Fortune, Business Week, The Conference Board, and more. His latest book -- The New Entrepreneurial Age (2011)—is a timely revision of his three earlier books – combined with an up-to-the-minute accounting of everything his company has learned about helping people, companies, and governments around the world apply the economic power of entrepreneurship. His three previous books are: Searching For The Spirit Of Enterprise (1993), The Entrepreneurial Age (2001), and Getting Entrepreneurial! (2003).
Hundreds of demanding clients around the world have used his Entrepreneurial Age Keynote Address, the company’s flagship Corporate Entrepreneurship Seminar, its Getting Entrepreneurial! Seminar for aspiring, individual entrepreneurs and its Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy program for governments. Clients range from blue-chip global companies, to world-class universities, to government agencies responsible for job creation and economic development:
Larry has a diverse background: Peace Corps Volunteer, Harvard Business School, University of California Law School, Vice President of American Express in New York and President of Kepner-Tregoe in Princeton, NJ. He has served on the Boards of The Economic Development Society in the US and The Journal Of Strategic Change in London. Currently he is a Contributing Editor for The Conference Board Review in New York, a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine in India, and an Advisory Board member to Cambridge University’s Enterprise Solutions to Poverty project in the UK.
Larry lives, with his wife in Virginia and Arizona.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The New Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2011)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! Creating and Growing Your Own Business in the 21st Century (2003)
- The Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2001)
- Searching for the Spirit of Enterprise: Dismantling the Twentieth-Century Corporation (1994)
| Similar Speaker|
Steve Holt has been a keynote speaker, consultant, teacher, and writer for over
a decade. He has helped thousands of people improve their businesses and their
personal development through his workshops and keynote speeches. His work has
focused on small
David A. Levy is a widely respected economist, successful former hedge fund manager, consultant to institutional investors and nonfinancial companies, publisher of the nation’s oldest economic forecasting newsletter (The Levy Forecast), and the world's foremost expert in applying the Profits
Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur & Author.
- A respected forecaster of how events and upcoming trends—tech, financial markets and especially the impact of Washington politics—will affect business and the economy
- As a journalist, private investor,
David Weinberger, Ph.D. began his "career" in the late '70s teaching philosophy at New Jersey's Stockton State College for five years. During this time he maintained his steady freelance writing of humor, reviews and intellectual and academic articles, publishing