THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$15,001 to $25,000
|TRAVELS FROM: Arizona|
- The New Entrepreneurial Age – what it is and why it’s become so important for people, companies, and entire countries in the 21st century (general audiences)
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – lessons from the world’s great entrepreneurs and their high growth companies (corporate audiences)
- Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy – how entrepreneurship creates sustainable prosperity in the 21st century global economy (government audiences)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! – creating and growing your own business in the 21st century (student & university audiences)
Entrepreneurship | Economy
Larry Farrell is the Founder and Chairman of The Farrell Company, the world's leading firm for researching and teaching entrepreneurship. He founded the firm in 1983 to do his own ground-breaking research into the high-growth business practices of the world’s great entrepreneurs. Today, with Affiliates in North America, Asia, Europe, South America and Africa, over five million people, in forty countries, across nine languages, have attended the company’s programs. Over the past quarter century, Larry has personally taught entrepreneurship to more individuals, organizations, and governments than any person in the world.
Mr. Farrell’s work has received praise from Peter Drucker, Tom Peters, Fortune, Business Week, The Conference Board, and more. His latest book -- The New Entrepreneurial Age (2011)—is a timely revision of his three earlier books – combined with an up-to-the-minute accounting of everything his company has learned about helping people, companies, and governments around the world apply the economic power of entrepreneurship. His three previous books are: Searching For The Spirit Of Enterprise (1993), The Entrepreneurial Age (2001), and Getting Entrepreneurial! (2003).
Hundreds of demanding clients around the world have used his Entrepreneurial Age Keynote Address, the company’s flagship Corporate Entrepreneurship Seminar, its Getting Entrepreneurial! Seminar for aspiring, individual entrepreneurs and its Creating An Entrepreneurial Economy program for governments. Clients range from blue-chip global companies, to world-class universities, to government agencies responsible for job creation and economic development:
Larry has a diverse background: Peace Corps Volunteer, Harvard Business School, University of California Law School, Vice President of American Express in New York and President of Kepner-Tregoe in Princeton, NJ. He has served on the Boards of The Economic Development Society in the US and The Journal Of Strategic Change in London. Currently he is a Contributing Editor for The Conference Board Review in New York, a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine in India, and an Advisory Board member to Cambridge University’s Enterprise Solutions to Poverty project in the UK.
Larry lives, with his wife in Virginia and Arizona.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The New Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2011)
- Getting Entrepreneurial! Creating and Growing Your Own Business in the 21st Century (2003)
- The Entrepreneurial Age: Awakening the Spirit of Enterprise in People, Companies, and Countries (2001)
- Searching for the Spirit of Enterprise: Dismantling the Twentieth-Century Corporation (1994)
| Similar Speaker|
David S. Rose
David S. Rose, described by BusinessWeek as a "world conquering entrepreneur" and by Forbes as "New York's Archangel", is a technology visionary and investor who has founded or funded over 85 pioneering companies that are helping to define
Fred Gleeck is a leading expert, consultant, and author with over 25 years experience in the field of information marketing. In addition to creating and selling his own information products, he teaches others how to use the marketing systems
Nolan Bushnell is a technology pioneer, entrepreneur, engineer and recently, a published author. He is best known as the founder of Atari Corporation and Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theater. Often cited as the Father of the video game industry,
As a successful entrepreneur and author, Marty Grunder energizes audiences by reminding them that success is based mostly on hard work and consistency. And he has the resume to back up those words. He started his own business