THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- The Fun-Damentals of Attitude: How to Turn a Positive Attitude into Positive Results
- The Fun-Damentals of Emotional Intelligence
- The Fun-Damentals of Believing, Achieving and Succeeding
- Nice Girls Do...Things Like That: Nine Breakthrough Beliefs to Living Your Life by Your Values, Not Someone Else's
- The Fun-Damentals of Communication
- The Fun-Damentals of Personalized, World-Class Service
- The Fun-Damentals of Generations X & Y!
- The Fun-Damentals of Four Walls Marketing: How to Move Your Service from Mediocre to Memorable Within Your Establishment
- The Fun-Damentals of TeamPlay
Customer Service | Motivation | Personal Development | Retail | Sales
Susan Clarke is the President and CFO... Chief FUN Officer... at FUN-damentals.com! She has an attitude—a positive one! She will show you and your team how to have a positive attitude, too—one that will positively translate into profits.
Ms. Clarke’s programs provide the tools you need to have FUN at work and on the playground of life! Your return on investment comes in the form of better and more attentive service, higher morale, deeper rapport, and staff that takes ownership. With today’s shrinking economy and growing competition, it has never been more critical for you to get and keep customers, guests, members and clients. Her audiences fully understand the importance of making people feel good about spending their money so they want to come back and spend more!
Susan Clarke’s style is direct, highly interactive, and entertaining. Her strategies are based on 40 years of real life experience combined with her expertise in the areas of behavior, values, and attitude. She connects easily with her audience and arms them with ideas they can implement immediately.
What makes Ms. Clarke’s programs so consistently highly rated is because she does the research. The highest compliment she can get from our meeting planners is, “She did her homework.”
Susan Clarke has been a professional speaker since 1982 and is the author of The FUN-damental Secrets of Service: How to Have FUN and Make Your Customers Feel Good about Spending Their Money. In addition, she is a contributing author to the Hospitality Master Series, which has released 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits, 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus, and 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits
- The Fun-Damental Secrets of Service: How to Have Fun and Make Your Customers Feel Good About Spending Their Money
- 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus
- 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service
| Similar Speaker|
Matthew Luhn is an accomplished storyteller, instructor, keynote speaker, and story consultant, with over 20 years’ experience creating stories and characters at Pixar Animation Studios. Along with working at Pixar, Matthew has been training CEO’s, Directors, and other professionals how
Tom Hopkins carries the standard as a master sales trainer and is recognized as the world's leading authority on selling techniques and salesmanship.
In 1976, Mr. Hopkins founded Tom Hopkins International, Inc., and dedicated his life and his company to teaching
After an initial tryout more than five years ago on a practice rink, John Baldwin and Rena Inoue decided to continue skating as a team. Because of that decision, they won the U.S. Championship in 2006 and finished an
Eileen McDargh McDargh is founder and CEO of the consulting firm, The Resilient
Spirit. Organizations like Cisco, Novartis, Oracle, and Procter & Gamble hire
her firm to teach them ways of building resilient leadership teams and workplaces.
Novartis’s Dr. Rob Kowlaski,