THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- The Fun-Damentals of Attitude: How to Turn a Positive Attitude into Positive Results
- The Fun-Damentals of Emotional Intelligence
- The Fun-Damentals of Believing, Achieving and Succeeding
- Nice Girls Do...Things Like That: Nine Breakthrough Beliefs to Living Your Life by Your Values, Not Someone Else's
- The Fun-Damentals of Communication
- The Fun-Damentals of Personalized, World-Class Service
- The Fun-Damentals of Generations X & Y!
- The Fun-Damentals of Four Walls Marketing: How to Move Your Service from Mediocre to Memorable Within Your Establishment
- The Fun-Damentals of TeamPlay
Customer Service | Motivation | Personal Development | Retail | Sales
Susan Clarke is the President and CFO... Chief FUN Officer... at FUN-damentals.com! She has an attitude—a positive one! She will show you and your team how to have a positive attitude, too—one that will positively translate into profits.
Ms. Clarke’s programs provide the tools you need to have FUN at work and on the playground of life! Your return on investment comes in the form of better and more attentive service, higher morale, deeper rapport, and staff that takes ownership. With today’s shrinking economy and growing competition, it has never been more critical for you to get and keep customers, guests, members and clients. Her audiences fully understand the importance of making people feel good about spending their money so they want to come back and spend more!
Susan Clarke’s style is direct, highly interactive, and entertaining. Her strategies are based on 40 years of real life experience combined with her expertise in the areas of behavior, values, and attitude. She connects easily with her audience and arms them with ideas they can implement immediately.
What makes Ms. Clarke’s programs so consistently highly rated is because she does the research. The highest compliment she can get from our meeting planners is, “She did her homework.”
Susan Clarke has been a professional speaker since 1982 and is the author of The FUN-damental Secrets of Service: How to Have FUN and Make Your Customers Feel Good about Spending Their Money. In addition, she is a contributing author to the Hospitality Master Series, which has released 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits, 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus, and 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits
- The Fun-Damental Secrets of Service: How to Have Fun and Make Your Customers Feel Good About Spending Their Money
- 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus
- 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service
| Similar Speaker|
Michael Bosworth is noted for founding and growing Solution Selling®, one
of the most successful virtual companies in the B2B arena. He is currently involved
in two start-ups, Mike Bosworth Leadership and WeConcile®. MBL teaches Story
Seekers™ workshops. The workshops
Whether you are planning a keynote presentation, breakout session, seminar, all day workshops, or multi-day training, you want the best presentation possible for your attendees.
Unlike some speakers who merely talk about a subject, Mike Rounds actively lives his.
B. Joseph Pine
B. Joseph Pine, II is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and management advisor to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial start-ups alike. He is co-founder of Strategic Horizons LLP, a thinking studio dedicated to helping businesses conceive and design new
Paul Lemberg's clients call him "the unreasonable business coach," because he insists that they pursue goals and take actions far outside their comfort zone. What results do they get from taking such drastic measures? They get process breakthroughs,