THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: California|
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- The Fun-Damentals of Attitude: How to Turn a Positive Attitude into Positive Results
- The Fun-Damentals of Emotional Intelligence
- The Fun-Damentals of Believing, Achieving and Succeeding
- Nice Girls Do...Things Like That: Nine Breakthrough Beliefs to Living Your Life by Your Values, Not Someone Else's
- The Fun-Damentals of Communication
- The Fun-Damentals of Personalized, World-Class Service
- The Fun-Damentals of Generations X & Y!
- The Fun-Damentals of Four Walls Marketing: How to Move Your Service from Mediocre to Memorable Within Your Establishment
- The Fun-Damentals of TeamPlay
Customer Service | Motivation | Personal Development | Retail | Sales
Susan Clarke is the President and CFO... Chief FUN Officer... at FUN-damentals.com! She has an attitude—a positive one! She will show you and your team how to have a positive attitude, too—one that will positively translate into profits.
Ms. Clarke’s programs provide the tools you need to have FUN at work and on the playground of life! Your return on investment comes in the form of better and more attentive service, higher morale, deeper rapport, and staff that takes ownership. With today’s shrinking economy and growing competition, it has never been more critical for you to get and keep customers, guests, members and clients. Her audiences fully understand the importance of making people feel good about spending their money so they want to come back and spend more!
Susan Clarke’s style is direct, highly interactive, and entertaining. Her strategies are based on 40 years of real life experience combined with her expertise in the areas of behavior, values, and attitude. She connects easily with her audience and arms them with ideas they can implement immediately.
What makes Ms. Clarke’s programs so consistently highly rated is because she does the research. The highest compliment she can get from our meeting planners is, “She did her homework.”
Susan Clarke has been a professional speaker since 1982 and is the author of The FUN-damental Secrets of Service: How to Have FUN and Make Your Customers Feel Good about Spending Their Money. In addition, she is a contributing author to the Hospitality Master Series, which has released 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits, 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus, and 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- 50 Proven Ways to Build Restaurant Sales and Profits
- The Fun-Damental Secrets of Service: How to Have Fun and Make Your Customers Feel Good About Spending Their Money
- 50 Proven Ways to Build More Profitable Menus
- 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Guest Service
| Similar Speaker|
Geno Church is the Word of Mouth Inspiration Officer at Brains on Fire, but he considers himself more of a pathfinder for the firm's clients. He has walked down the path with Fiskars Brands, Best Buy, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation,
Andre Harris is Westfield's National Customer Service Executive and is responsible for Westfield's WOW customer service for their 60 U.S. shopping centers. She drives the national strategy for hiring, training, measuring and rewarding team members. She is credited
Are you struggling with generational gaps in recruiting, retention, or communication? Do you need to engage the newly hired Millennials in the room without turning off the Generation Xer's and Baby Boomers? Are you looking for an insightful
Kelli Vrla CSP, Texas-based corporate communications consultant, has enlightened and "entertained" thousands in the U.S., Europe, and Central America with one of her dynamic programs. She shares over 30 years of lessons and experience with sixteen years as a