THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: New Jersey|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Explorations in Meaning for Senior Leaders
- The Leaderful Manager: How to Lead Others to Greatness
- Reorganized? Restructured? Reengineered? Here's How to Get the Work Done!
- Mastering Radical Change: How to Stay Sane While Going Crazy
- Creating a Culture of Great Customer Service
- Natural Selection Hiring Method: Values-and Behavior-Based Hiring of High-Performance Producers
Change | Leadership | Management | Stress Management | Teamwork
Don Blohowiak is the founder and principal consultant of the Lead WellŪ Institute based in Princeton, N.J. Don Blohowiak consults with organizations and coaches individuals to help them:
Don Blohowiak has held executive management posts in Southern California, Milwaukee, Denver, Detroit, and New York City. His management experience spans Fortune-500 companies, high-tech startups, and not-for-profits. As an executive in the most profitable unit of a Fortune-500 company, Don Blohowiak participated in planning, managing, and coping with the aftermath of multiple waves of restructuring. His company reduced its full-time employee count by 50% (yes, half!) in two years-while improving both customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Clarify their priorities
- Develop their people's latent leadership skills more fully
- Improve their personal productivity
- Increase personal satisfaction and become the most of who they potentially are
- Make the greatest contribution to their organization
- Create systems to maximize human contributions through better selection, enhanced development, and improved working relationships
Don Blohowiak assists a wide variety of organizations to successfully improve performance and productivity. He provides customized programs and consulting on leadership, change, hiring, creating a culture of service, workplace effectiveness (including teamwork), and priorities management.
Don Blohowiak is the author of six management books distributed around the world. Honors include being named "One of the Top 10 Management Books of the Year" by Industry Week, numerous executive endorsements, and translations into Chinese, German, Portuguese, and Hebrew.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How's All the Work Going to Get Done? Now That Your Company Has Downsized, Restructured and Reengineered
- Lead Your Staff to Think Like Einstein, Create Like DaVinci, and Invent Like Edison
- Your People are Your Product: How to Hire the Best So You Can Stay the Best
| Similar Speaker|
Marcus Buckingham has dedicated his career to addressing this complex issue. Using his nearly two decades of experience as a Senior Researcher at Gallup Organization, he has challenged entrenched preconceptions about achievement to get to the core of what drives
Erik Wahl is a nationally recognized artist and speaker who inspires professionals to achieve greater levels of performance. His consulting firm specializes in challenging organizations to utilize breakthrough thinking to achieve extraordinary results. He has keynoted meetings for
Martin E. P. Seligman, Ph.D., works on learned helplessness, on depression, on optimism and pessimism, and on positive psychology. He is currently Fox Leadership Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. He
Lying on a bed paralyzed, with a bullet hole in his chest, Mike Schlappi promised that if he survived, he would share his unique story all over the world and help as many people as he could. This is