THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: New Jersey|
No videos listed.
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS
- Explorations in Meaning for Senior Leaders
- The Leaderful Manager: How to Lead Others to Greatness
- Reorganized? Restructured? Reengineered? Here's How to Get the Work Done!
- Mastering Radical Change: How to Stay Sane While Going Crazy
- Creating a Culture of Great Customer Service
- Natural Selection Hiring Method: Values-and Behavior-Based Hiring of High-Performance Producers
Change | Leadership | Management | Stress Management | Teamwork
Don Blohowiak is the founder and principal consultant of the Lead WellŪ Institute based in Princeton, N.J. Don Blohowiak consults with organizations and coaches individuals to help them:
Don Blohowiak has held executive management posts in Southern California, Milwaukee, Denver, Detroit, and New York City. His management experience spans Fortune-500 companies, high-tech startups, and not-for-profits. As an executive in the most profitable unit of a Fortune-500 company, Don Blohowiak participated in planning, managing, and coping with the aftermath of multiple waves of restructuring. His company reduced its full-time employee count by 50% (yes, half!) in two years-while improving both customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Clarify their priorities
- Develop their people's latent leadership skills more fully
- Improve their personal productivity
- Increase personal satisfaction and become the most of who they potentially are
- Make the greatest contribution to their organization
- Create systems to maximize human contributions through better selection, enhanced development, and improved working relationships
Don Blohowiak assists a wide variety of organizations to successfully improve performance and productivity. He provides customized programs and consulting on leadership, change, hiring, creating a culture of service, workplace effectiveness (including teamwork), and priorities management.
Don Blohowiak is the author of six management books distributed around the world. Honors include being named "One of the Top 10 Management Books of the Year" by Industry Week, numerous executive endorsements, and translations into Chinese, German, Portuguese, and Hebrew.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- How's All the Work Going to Get Done? Now That Your Company Has Downsized, Restructured and Reengineered
- Lead Your Staff to Think Like Einstein, Create Like DaVinci, and Invent Like Edison
- Your People are Your Product: How to Hire the Best So You Can Stay the Best
| Similar Speaker|
Since 1976, Kit Grant has written, marketed and conducted seminars, workshops and keynote addresses throughout North America and internationally. Kit Grant has delivered programs in 13 countries on four continents to more than 450,000 people, representing a variety of
His broad-based experience ranges from media-initiated investigations to product recalls and plant closings, from criminal litigation to takeovers James E. Lukaszewski (loo-ka-SHEV-skee) advises, coaches, and counsels the men and women who run very large corporations and organizations through extraordinary problems
Ryan Estis is a Business Performance Expert helping companies, leaders, sellers and individual contributors embrace change, accelerate growth and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. The former Chief Strategy Officer for McCann-Erickson Advertising was recently
What would happen if everyone in the organization saw the positives and not the
problems in change? What would it look like if people broke out of their molds,
push their boundaries, and developed innovative attitudes? How much time, money