THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
No videos listed.
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Mark DeVolder Ph.D. has equipped and motivated some of the most successful organizations in the world, including NASA, McDonalds, PepsiCo, Suncor Energy, Siemens, Medtronic, Boehringer Ingelheim, RE/MAX, BD Medical, IBM and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dr. DeVolder has engaged and delighted audiences from Monaco
Tim Gard, CSP, CPAE, is a tears-in-your-eyes-laugh-out-loud speaker who teaches people to be more resilient and resourceful, and coaches businesses on how to enhance productivity and employee enthusiasm. Tim provides amazing take-home value delivered with his one-of-a-kind
Chuck Martin is a New York Times Business Bestselling author, futurist and has been a leader in emerging digital technologies for more than a decade.
Chuck is considered one of the foremost Internet of Things (IoT) and mobile experts in
Dean Meyer has made organizational health his life's work. He has been teaching, writing, and consulting since 1968. He founded NDMA Inc. in 1982 to focus exclusively on organizational transformations.
Mr. Meyer doesn't come at it with motivational