THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Rich Fettke has helped thousands of executives, entrepreneurs and salespeople push their limits and expand their success without struggle. He is the best-selling author of Extreme Success, and has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers including USA Today,
What would happen if everyone in the organization saw the positives and not the
problems in change? What would it look like if people broke out of their molds,
push their boundaries, and developed innovative attitudes? How much time, money
Founder and CEO of Mandalay Entertainment, the visionary multimedia venture spanning movies, TV, sports, and new media, Peter Guber is among the most successful executives and entrepreneurs in the entertainment and communications industries. Films he personally produced or executive
Captain J. Charlie Plumb is a former prisoner of war and one of the most sought after achievement speakers in the United States. In fact, he was selected as one of the ten top speakers in a poll of