THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
No videos listed.
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
· On March 1, 1978 - survived a fiery DC-10 plane crash that transformed her life in seconds and inspired her to testify to change airline safety regulations.
· On March 1, 2002 - was diagnosed with Stage III Melanoma and
Steve Donahue has an epic story. He can help you get one too. As a young man Steve crossed the Sahara Desert overland. 33 years later he embarked on a 72,000 mile global odyssey to find a new story and
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He
Jill Bolte Taylor
Jill Bolte Taylor, M.D. is a Harvard trained and published neuroanatomist. She specializes in the postmortem investigation of the human brain. Because she has a brother who has been diagnosed with the brain disorder schizophrenia, she served for