THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Mark LeBlanc, of Small Business Success, has special expertise on the core issues
that business owners and professionals face on a daily basis. His flagship presentation
and book, Growing Your Business! are ideal on addressing how to sell
A highly sought after business keynote speaker, Craig Price has helped thousands of people learn to find the value in negative thoughts and emotions.
Often, presentations are all fluff and have little long-term value. Participants walk out motivated and
David Ulrich, Ph.D. is as a Professor of Business at the University of Michigan and a partner at the RBL Group, a consulting firm focused on helping organizations and leaders deliver value. He studies how organizations build capabilities of
John P. Kotter is internationally known and widely regarded as the foremost expert on the topics of Leadership and Transformation. He is the Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Leadership, Emeritus at the Harvard Business School and a graduate of MIT and