THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
No videos listed.
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Dave Kerpen is the cofounder and CEO of Likeable, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing firm comprised of communications and consultancy agency Likeable Media, and software platform Likeable Local. Dave and his wife Carrie lead a team of over
Marc Schwartz is a leading authority on helping corporate leaders, sales people
and entrepreneurs identify and break through the barriers that stand in the way
of optimal human performance.
For over thirty years he has trained and coached corporate executives, managers,
Shawn Harper is regarded as one of the top up and coming motivational/inspirational speakers in the country. A former college and seven-year professional football player, he uses wit, humor, feats of strength, and his NFL experiences to draw and
Patrick Schwerdtfeger is the author of Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility, and Crush Your Competition (2011, Wiley & Sons, Inc.) and is a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV. He has spoken about modern entrepreneurship