THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
A legend in the speaking industry, Art Holst\s broad background provides the foundation for his messages of inspiration and humor. Art Holst was a salesman with Harlan E. Moore & Company, a building materials business for ten years.
Art Holst was
Mona Moon's mission is to empower people with the skills, attitudes, and strategies they need in order to be more effective in their professional and personal lives.
Ms. Moon has helped more than 180,000 professionals increase their personal power and
Pat Allen, Ph.D. is the author of numerous books, including her longtime bestseller Getting to 'I Do' published by William Morrow, now in its 32nd printing! Other book titles include Staying Married and Loving it, Conversational Rape, It's a
Joe Piscatella is one of the country's most respected experts on how to live a healthy lifestyle in the real world. A high-energy speaker, he is a man with a visionary message and the extraordinary skill to tell it.