THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
No videos listed.
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Rich Fettke has helped thousands of executives, entrepreneurs and salespeople push their limits and expand their success without struggle. He is the best-selling author of Extreme Success, and has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers including USA Today,
Luke Williams is an internationally recognized authority on innovation leadership.
He works with organizations all over the world on challenges ranging from creating
new products and services, to transforming organizational processes and behaviors.
Mr. Williams is Professor of Marketing and Executive
Neil Rackham is known nationally and internationally as a speaker, writer, and influential thinker on sales and marketing issues. Three of his books have appeared on the New York Times best-seller list and his works are translated into over
Karyn Buxman transitioned from nursing to speaking when she realized she didnít
have to put in 12-hour shifts, didnít have to handle body fluids, and did
get standing ovations.
Through her 20 years of research and experienceóalong with Patch