THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Joe Piscatella is one of the country's most respected experts on how to live a healthy lifestyle in the real world. A high-energy speaker, he is a man with a visionary message and the extraordinary skill to tell it.
Scott Burrows is living proof your life can change in an instant.† By the age of 19, he was playing college football at Florida State University as a wide receiver and a top-ranked kick-boxing champion, with his
Rowdy Gaines started swimming for 5 different reasons: football, basketball, baseball, golf and tennis.
Those were the high school sports teams he tried out for, though he didnít make any of them. As a high school junior,
John Gray, Ph.D., is the author of 16 books, including Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (HarperCollins 1992), the number one best-selling book of the last decade. In the past ten years, over 30 million Mars and