THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Since becoming a full-time speaker in 1980, Patrick O'Dooley has spoken over 2,000 times to corporations and associations in all 50 states and in seven foreign nations. His clients include American Airlines, Lockheed Corporation, Allstate Insurance, Merrill Lynch Pierce,
Successful Meetings Magazine has name Bodine Balasco "one of the Top 21 Speakers for the 21st Century." His Fortune 100 clients include AT&T, Boeing, Coca Cola, British Petroleum, Verizon, Wells Fargo, and FedEx. Many of them call him
T. Marni Vos is a clean and refreshing humorist. She is as funny as she is inspiring. A motivational speaker who entertains with her keynotes while she motivates and inspires her audience to be top performers at work
Dan Clark has starred and played on championship football teams and has interviewed extraordinary coaches, players and CEO's. After he suffered a paralyzing injury that cut his football career short, he refuted 16 doctors diagnoses of non-rehabilitation and fought