THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
No videos listed.
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Dr. Marilyn Manning is one of only a handful of professionals internationally who hold both the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designations. She holds a Ph.D. and master's in Psychology, and a master's in Social
A highly sought after business keynote speaker, Craig Price has helped thousands of people learn to find the value in negative thoughts and emotions.
Often, presentations are all fluff and have little long-term value. Participants walk out motivated and
Casino Developer Stephen A. Wynn is widely credited with transforming Las Vegas
into a world-renowned resort and convention destination. As Chairman of the Board,
President, and Chief Executive Officer of Mirage Resorts, Incorporated, he envisioned
and built The Mirage, Treasure
Douglas Goldstein is a leading health care author, entrepreneur and "eFuturist." He focuses on how teams enabled by electronic and emerging technologies can improve health and medical products and services today and tomorrow. He is the author of