THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Chip Eichelberger gets his audiences to say WOW! His action on stage translates
to excitement in the audience, and his customized keynotes and seminars produce
results for every meeting. He entertains with his natural humor and a relevant
Jerry Markbreit is legendary for making crucial decisions in both business and in sports. As a trade and barter manager for 3M, Jerry Markbreit daily negotiated and traded millions of dollars of advertising, media time, and materials with businesses
Richard Hadden has earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, the highest earned designation in the speaking industry, conferred by the National Speakers Association, and held by fewer than 7% of its members. His focus is on Employee Relations
Barry Farber consults with a variety of industries helping them break through the sales clutter and land more deals. He specializes in growing and expanding his customers business through creative and simple sales and marketing strategies that get results.