THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Denis Waitley, Ph.D. is one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in the nation. He has inspired, informed, challenged and entertained audiences for over 20 years, ranging from Fortune 500 top executives to sports and professional associations.
Each year Dr.
Organizations like Apple, Kimberly-Clark and Pfizer hire Lisa McLeod to create passionate, purpose driven sales organizations. Lisa is a best-selling author, her† newest book, Selling with Noble Purpose, hit #2 on CEO READís business book bestseller list
Scott Hunter, BEE, JD, CSP, has been transforming organizations for over two decades, through keynote speeches, workshops, retreats, and management team coaching.
Since 1985 Mr. Hunter has helped hundreds of businesses, delivered over 1,000 speeches and worked with
Karyn Buxman transitioned from nursing to speaking when she realized she didn’t
have to put in 12-hour shifts, didn’t have to handle body fluids, and did
get standing ovations.
Through her 20 years of research and experience—along with Patch