THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$7,500 and under
|TRAVELS FROM: Indiana|
- What Matters Most In Life
- Priorities and Possibilities: A Lifetime of Choices
- The Musketeers Got It Right: All For One, One For All (Building Effective Teams)
- Creating and Maintaining A Dynamic Workplace
- Providing World Class Customer Service: It Begins Within
- Change Is Inevitable--Growth Is Optional
- Unlock Your Creativity Today!
- Managing Difficult People and Issues
- Great Leaders Always Wear Clean Underwear
- Teaching Buffalo To Fly Like Geese: Leadership and Teamwork
- Servant Leadership From The Heart
- Earning The Right To Lead
- Becoming An Ethical Leader
Leadership | Management | Motivation | Personal Development | Stress Management
Bob Ash founded his company, Life Lessons, in 1995. Since then, he has provided training to over 1,400 organizations and companies, numbering over 340,000 people. Prior to 1995, he served in several positions in public education. He was a janitor, teacher, principal, and superintendent of schools. He also played a few years of professional baseball.
Some of Mr. Ash' wide variety of clients include: Bank of America, Jaguar Cars, Westinghouse, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, CIA, Reader's Digest, The Gap, NASA, The Chicago Cubs, and the US Holocaust Museum.
Bob Ash has also worked with schools, universities, chambers of commerce, funeral directors, credit unions, banks, hospitals, libraries, and law enforcement. He thinks laughter should be a part of every presentation, as well as practical ideas and tools to improve what is we do in life.
BOOKS Search For A Book
| Similar Speaker|
Randy Pennington helps leaders and organizations build cultures focused on results, relationships, and accountability. He is a twenty-plus year business performance veteran, author, and consultant who has worked with many of this country's best-known organizations including: Alabama Power Company,
Adam Leipzig is one of those rare leaders who have the ability to truly deliver. As a game-changing Senior Executive with Walt Disney Pictures and President of National Geographic Films, Adam Leipzig oversaw some of the
James "Doc" Blakely, Ph.D. is the author of seven books, a popular humorist,
and one of the most creative forces on the world platform scene. The National
Speakers Association awarded him its highest honor, the Cavett Award, recognizing
John F. Perkowski
Jack Perkowski is the Managing Partner, JFP Holdings Ltd. and the Founder, ASIMCO Technologies. He is the author of Managing the Dragon: How I'm Building a Billion Dollar Business in China.
Upon graduation from Yale and the Harvard