THIS SPEAKER'S SET FEE PLACES HIM/HER WITHIN THE RANGE OF:
$40,001 and above
|TRAVELS FROM: California||
SPEECH TITLES AND/OR TOPICS Click Here For Detailed Description
- The Art of Enchantment
- The Art of Social Media
- The Lessons of Steve Jobs
- The Art of Innovation
- The Art of the Start
Customer Service | Leadership | Management | Motivation | Sales | Stress Management | Technology | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Social Media | Moderator | Author | Disruptive Innovation
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley).
He was the chief evangelist of Apple and a trustee of the Wikimedia Foundation.
He is also the author of The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and nine other books.
Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.
BOOKS Search For A Book
- The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2015)
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users coauthor (2014)
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur--How to Publish a Book to help people understand self-publishing. (2013)
- What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us (2012)
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions (2011)
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition (2008)
- The Art of the Start: The Time-tested, Battle-hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (2004)
- Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services (2000)
- How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit (1996)
- Hindsights: The Wisdom and Breakthroughs of Remarkable People (1995)
- Selling the Dream: How to Promote Your Product, Company, or Ideas and Make a Difference Using Everyday Evangelism (1992)
- The Macintosh Way: The Art of Guerrilla Management (1990)